Anyone get Call of Duty 4 or gears of war?

i think all the people know where to get it, ill probably see what speeds i get on some of the new games.

fastest i have ever seen a popular game go on my connection, might be worth a try, although it is very big, 6GB

well me and my bud got it yesterday and its kick ass, but that is on 360 my sys probably wouldn't handle it, but my 360 can

Got CoD4 running today. Looks great. Can only do single player untill saturday when the disk needs to get wrapped up for christmas ^_^

I'll be trying the MP later tonight

what!?! you get to play your X-mas games before you open them! how dumb is that, the funnest part is having to wait

^if it is in stock, tell me how good multiplayer is on your connection, i have a slow connection and want a game that runs good on a slower connection, its not dial-up but its still pretty bad. im choosing between UT3, Crysis, COD4

^if it is in stock, tell me how good multiplayer is on your connection, i have a slow connection and want a game that runs good on a slower connection, its not dial-up but its still pretty bad. im choosing between UT3, Crysis, COD4

It all depends if Walmart gets it in or not. Lately they have been pretty good with the latest releases I think PC gaming is getting bigger. Wish I had some other options but I hate driving 45mins just to get a game. Now more then ever with gas prices going up again.

Back
Top Bottom