Anyone excited about the upcoming movies?

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
X-Men 3, I'm ready. Launch date, May 26 2006--4 more days and counting. I can't wait. I already got tickets through work. Next up, Superman Returns in June.

That movie "See no Evil" looks like another typical "Saw" or "Hostle" type movie. Oh, I finally saw Hostle. It was good and pretty suspenseful. The torture scenes was a bit much, but revenge is just too sweet. For those that have seen it, you know what I mean.

Well, id like to see The Hedge, and id really like to see Posiden. Over the hedge is going to be funny as hell. Ever read their comic strip in the paper? Hahaha, great!

The Hedge looks really funny. I don't mind seeing that. I love those kind of movies. It reminds me of Toy Story, except it takes place in the yard with animals. Poseidon reminds me of Titanic so I won't see that one. I'm really looking forward to the new Spiderman 3 coming out too. Any Marvel or DC comic turned movies, I love and will die to go see it.

Really cant wait for The Diving Bell and the Butterfly, better do the book justice.

Oh, has anyone seen The Da Vinci Code yet? I heard it sparked a controversey. It totally goes against Christ and the Bible. Haven't seen it yet, but I may see it just for fun. If anyone's seen this movie, post it here. I like to read up on what you thought of it.

TRDCorolla said:
The Hedge looks really funny. I don't mind seeing that. I love those kind of movies. It reminds me of Toy Story, except it takes place in the yard with animals. Poseidon reminds me of Titanic so I won't see that one. I'm really looking forward to the new Spiderman 3 coming out too. Any Marvel or DC comic turned movies, I love and will die to go see it.

Well, reminds be of Ice Age. All those animated movies: Ice age, Shrek(sp) and other that dont come to mind, are hilarious. I mean, Ice Age is a GREAT movie. Absolutly love the poor squirel (sp). I suppose Poseidon does, but its more of a survival story rather then romance. I dont think ill care too much for the Spiderman 3, but you have no idea how much im waiting to see that new Superman!

THat move "Nacho Libre" with Jack Black looks freaking funny too. I just saw the preview on TV right now. He flexes his butt like he's trying to attract that woman. His accent is so funny too.

most kids wear superman pajamas when they sleep... superman wears chuck norris pajamas when he sleeps...

X3... should be good... the spiderman movie... superman... havent seen the trailers... i wanna see the davinci code... that looked neat... course i dont know a lot of movies that are coming out because ive been out of the loop for a while meow

The DaVinci Code looks great, I have the book, but im just waiting to finish my other one, before I start that one.

Back
Top Bottom