Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 05-23-2006, 12:18 AM   #1
Golden Master

Default Anyone excited about the upcoming movies?

X-Men 3, I'm ready. Launch date, May 26 2006--4 more days and counting. I can't wait. I already got tickets through work. Next up, Superman Returns in June.

That movie "See no Evil" looks like another typical "Saw" or "Hostle" type movie. Oh, I finally saw Hostle. It was good and pretty suspenseful. The torture scenes was a bit much, but revenge is just too sweet. For those that have seen it, you know what I mean.

Old 05-23-2006, 12:22 AM   #2
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to ArrizX
Default Re: Anyone excited about the upcoming movies?

Well, id like to see The Hedge, and id really like to see Posiden. Over the hedge is going to be funny as hell. Ever read their comic strip in the paper? Hahaha, great!

()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 12:25 AM   #3
Golden Master

The Hedge looks really funny. I don't mind seeing that. I love those kind of movies. It reminds me of Toy Story, except it takes place in the yard with animals. Poseidon reminds me of Titanic so I won't see that one. I'm really looking forward to the new Spiderman 3 coming out too. Any Marvel or DC comic turned movies, I love and will die to go see it.
Old 05-23-2006, 12:28 AM   #4
Baseband Member

Send a message via MSN to Tweez

Really cant wait for The Diving Bell and the Butterfly, better do the book justice.
Tweez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 12:31 AM   #5
Golden Master

Oh, has anyone seen The Da Vinci Code yet? I heard it sparked a controversey. It totally goes against Christ and the Bible. Haven't seen it yet, but I may see it just for fun. If anyone's seen this movie, post it here. I like to read up on what you thought of it.
Old 05-23-2006, 12:43 AM   #6
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDCorolla
The Hedge looks really funny. I don't mind seeing that. I love those kind of movies. It reminds me of Toy Story, except it takes place in the yard with animals. Poseidon reminds me of Titanic so I won't see that one. I'm really looking forward to the new Spiderman 3 coming out too. Any Marvel or DC comic turned movies, I love and will die to go see it.
Well, reminds be of Ice Age. All those animated movies: Ice age, Shrek(sp) and other that dont come to mind, are hilarious. I mean, Ice Age is a GREAT movie. Absolutly love the poor squirel (sp). I suppose Poseidon does, but its more of a survival story rather then romance. I dont think ill care too much for the Spiderman 3, but you have no idea how much im waiting to see that new Superman!
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
Old 05-23-2006, 12:45 AM   #7
Golden Master

THat move "Nacho Libre" with Jack Black looks freaking funny too. I just saw the preview on TV right now. He flexes his butt like he's trying to attract that woman. His accent is so funny too.
Old 05-23-2006, 12:47 AM   #8
Golden Master

Im not sure about Jack Black, I don't really care for him too terribly much.
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
Old 05-23-2006, 12:47 AM   #9
In Runtime

most kids wear superman pajamas when they sleep... superman wears chuck norris pajamas when he sleeps...

X3... should be good... the spiderman movie... superman... havent seen the trailers... i wanna see the davinci code... that looked neat... course i dont know a lot of movies that are coming out because ive been out of the loop for a while meow
blind_reaper8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 12:48 AM   #10
Golden Master

The DaVinci Code looks great, I have the book, but im just waiting to finish my other one, before I start that one.

()_) ()_)--o-)_)