Anyone ever worked Phone Tech Support?

jmacavali

Fully Optimized
If you have, like I have, I'm sure you can totally related to this. If you haven't, welcomed to the wonderful world of Phone Tech Support.

HERE.

Well at least she was nice!

Most people dont really give a damn about the anniversary of Pacman, and a lot of people dont even know what Pacman is! So I guess it's fair enough for her to be a bit confused.

but comon it clearly said google in the middle of it its clearny not a virus cos tht just pointless... hey im a hacker now im going to fources u to listen to pac man... (good idea it is anoying actualy) lol

theres 2 things that can make you a computer dummy 1. having vista 2. using intel

Tell me,how does using an intel make you a computer dummy?

You are a dummy right now,there is a good chance this site is hosted on a server which uses an intel processor....

intel suck there over priced and amd can do the same but i must admit intel do have a better cache but think of it thins way amds best one is 200 odd quid and intels best on is like 1000 quid and there both basicly the same exept tthe amd is 6 core and the intell has 12mb more cache

Whoa whoa whoa....

This thread has gone completely off-topic. Focus people. It's a funny phone tech support story. Nothing more, nothing less.

But PS @iSpaz:
You'll get a much better response to your arguments and people will take you a little more serious if you actually write with sentences and proper grammar....

lol ok it is hillarious (whispiers intel and vista sucks)

grammer sucks XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD VIRUSES ROCK you dont need grammer to write a virus XD

neways i tlk as i wnt to tlk ya get me blad LOL XD

Back
Top Bottom