Anybody out there?

don't know..maybe no one is having any issues with there computers..or they all died at the same time? i just got my nephews conputer all up and running. its playing nice but for the on-board video. i have a card around here somewhere but where??

I still read it but some newbies are being frightened off by some, IMO, rather abrupt answers. having said that mebbe we need some controversy to liven the place up a bit. but then the mods will jump on that and everything will go quiet again. Oh well.

Pete I know you mean me, but I disagree. Those who don't come back is because they don't really need help or they are not willing to do the work required to get it, which is mostly gathering some basic information and properly redacting questions and problem descriptions.

Also, how can someone who doesn't know how to use a search engine find a forum? C'mon...

Haha, yeah, AMD_bro seems to make some interesting-style straight forward what's-wrong-with-you kinda posts :lol:. But I don't really think they would shoo typical people that way. But anyway, try to be as sweet as possible ;)

Well I do come here from time to time to see if there are any new reads. I'm not that talkative, specially if nothing of an interest is present, so I end up looking around, finding nothing interesting, and leave. Just for that I'm gonna start a new thread. Now, what's it gonna be?

I try to be sweet. Sometimes stupidity and laziness beat my sweetness.

It's not like the forum has insane formatting rules or an intricate code of conduct. Proper posts shouldn't be that hard to come by.

Forums aren't exactly trending anymore :(

Most kids are content with facebook and twitter likes/shares whereas here (and most traditional forums), you have to read something longer than 140 characters and use your brain. That's WAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY too much work to get a like so... forums be a dyin :(

Forums aren't exactly trending anymore :(

Most kids are content with facebook and twitter likes/shares whereas here (and most traditional forums), you have to read something longer than 140 characters and use your brain. That's WAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY too much work to get a like so... forums be a dyin :(

I think you missed "Youtube" and hating "Human Interactions"

Back
Top Bottom