Anybody Good At Cryptography ?

dyserq

Fully Optimized
Hi ... well, there is this code that i've been trying to break for quite some time, just wondering if any of you have any other ideas ... well here goes

code1sg.png

Try to solve this code.
The messaeg talks about itself.
It's mathematical.
It's not in any language but English, you do not need to know Japanese or Chinese for it.
It's an English phrase, read bottom right to top left, vertically. For example, start at the bottom right, then go up, up, up and then start again at the next column.
The code must be spaced as it is.
It is mathematical, but not complex math. Addition and subtration are all you'll need.
Each pair of numbers represents a letter.*

* Some exceptions, be on the lookout.

Well, there it is, from what i see, there are around 36 characters in the code, which make a perfect square, a technique which is often in cryptography, i tried it with a matrix and so forth but still can't manage to figure it out, as for the numbers, i'm still trying
Any ideas ? :D

Uhh, it's not for school or college, i'm only in highschool anyhow ... just a little challenge that someone online gave me ... still trying to figure it out, i was hoping that my maths teacher would help me, but unfortunately, he was away today ...
Any other ideas ? :)

Back
Top Bottom