Anybody else....?

The only times I wake up are when my allergies are bad and my nose congests really bad while im sleeping and I just wake up from the lack of oxygen, and its freaking ANNOYING! :mad:

The only times I wake up are when my allergies are bad and my nose congests really bad while im sleeping and I just wake up from the lack of oxygen, and its freaking ANNOYING! :mad:

I know what you mean. Dry air does that to me. I'll usually put a soaked wet towel on a bucket beside my bed. Humidify the air a little.

i brought a mattress from ikea with a mattress thing that goes on top. it is the most comfortable bed i have ever slept in well worth £200. i just fall to sleep as soon as my head hits the pillow and dont wake up till morning or afternoon

You should think about taking a stroll an hour or two before you go to bed, to make you more tired this will help you go into a deeper sleep, also avoid eating late at night and try to wind down,if you have allot on your mind this will cause you to wake up periodically, for those of you who wake up in fits of sweat, try turning the heating down or take a layer of clothes of when you go to bed if you sleep in any, I don't, even in winter IL use a thick quilt then change to a thin one in summer.

Back
Top Bottom