Anybody collecting Pepsi Points?

The other day at work someone asked me for my Pepsi top. I was like sure here you go. I really never pay attention to the offers on things. But I happened to look at a bottle at home and saw it was through amazon for dvd's and other electronics. I drink Pepsi everyday so I figured ehh lets see if there is anything good in there.

Theres a few decent things in there. I just was curious if anybody else does these? It just uses your current Amazon account and you can just click order with pepsi points.

Most of the movies are like 90 caps and I saw some ear buds I'll probally get for like 150 caps. Also a 2GB jump drive for 75 points. I go through probably 30-40 bottles a week between work and at home.

Promo is here if you want to look and see what they have if you drink Pepsi. www.pepsistuff.com

Gah too bad i drink can pepsi's lol.

That and im in Aussie, US always have good shit. =\

I do the same thing with coke (mycokerewards). I'm against soda, so I'm not that successful with it. I've managed to get about 130 points so far (1 cap=3 points). The prizes are so-so.

How do you drink 30-40 bottles a week!! Thats like $50 a week in pop!! Buy a game weekly, and drink tap water for a while, lol.

I try not to drink pop/soda too much. It's pretty unhealthy, water is a much better choice. And a lot less expensive :p

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;764490 said:
I go through probably 30-40 bottles a week between work and at home.

WOW....

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;764490 said:
The other day at work someone asked me for my Pepsi top. I was like sure here you go. I really never pay attention to the offers on things. But I happened to look at a bottle at home and saw it was through amazon for dvd's and other electronics. I drink Pepsi everyday so I figured ehh lets see if there is anything good in there.

Theres a few decent things in there. I just was curious if anybody else does these? It just uses your current Amazon account and you can just click order with pepsi points.

Most of the movies are like 90 caps and I saw some ear buds I'll probally get for like 150 caps. Also a 2GB jump drive for 75 points. I go through probably 30-40 bottles a week between work and at home.

Promo is here if you want to look and see what they have if you drink Pepsi. www.pepsistuff.com
Ah, the pepsi stuff again. I remember when that was big, back in the 90's. I never got into it too much, mainly because I don't drink pepsi, unless they have the points on other pepsi products....MMMMMM...Dr. Pepper rules!

Ehh you guys work my schedule for a few weeks and see if you don't need a caffeine fix! 12hr swings meaning I'll work say mon-wend 7am-7pm then go back thursday at 7pm and work till 7am. Why my different postings here are always different times.

No where near $50 a week though. Normally someones running 4 , 6 packs for $10. Then a 2 liter every night or day when I'm working plus some for company.

I'd say I spend maybe $25 a week on soda. But hey I'm spending it anyways so its cool to get something back from it.

Hey man i'll send you 2 codes that I kept, but never got a chance to sign up for the pepsi thing.

I do however enter some coke codes.

I will PM you the codes!

Back
Top Bottom