Is anybody able to get this?

I know about this ring of traders. They trade cuban cigars, wheat, and cigerattes its between 3 poeple. It involes 3 countires cananda, USA, and Britian.

Well, my mom and nana went on a trip over to the UK because my nana wanted to see her pen pal she's been writing to since she was 14 (she's 70 now) and she's never met her. She wanted to go as soon as she could because they're both getting older and wanted to meet each other before anything happened to them. So my mom and my nana both went over the the UK took a tour while they were over there that they did plan to take. While they were on the tour all the people got the chance to order some of this shortbread and then the tour guide kept it under the bus untill thje tour was over so nobody ate off the they're shortbread. Anyways, my mom got 2 tins of the shortbread and they both made it back, one tin was eaten the night she got back, and the other we're saving for something :p. But yeah, thats how I found out about the shortbread which must have some sort of yummy potion in it or something because it's so good :p
But yeah :D

Chris

Back
Top Bottom