Any other MODS, pls Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cobra, I think you might be next permanent MOD, we need one since NetLight stopped. It is between you and polar. PM me at FR, and we will talk.

Gian, that was dumb to say... It is practically dead? IT IS BRAND NEW!! We have 25 members.... It takes a little time to get many members, but when we do get them, we will be a great forum. CF and FR are both good, but are very different. Pls stop insulting me and FR Gian..................

Hahahhah... go promote your stinking forum elsewhere. This is CF. And CF is king when it comes to quality. I've seen that site... it is sloppy and unorganized. It won't work out. I have operated forums I thought were successful but eventually did not work. Including one that had 125 members. I think Futurerevolutions has a far worse future then anything I operated in the past.

Besides, you should really stop promoting it because this isn't the place for it. Go put it in your signature or something...

he just started it chill ok amd zen ill talk i am getting VB and i am hosting my forums its going in YAHOO search and GOOGLE and ill put my forums page as www.solidcomputers.com when me n DYMAX have time to talk. and i am putting this forums in and FB in asswell so he will have alot of members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom