Any lotto players/winers here?

thebigdintx

Daemon Poster
i play my state lotto game about 2-4 times a week, usually just for $1. the most i ever won was about $120. i just won $10 last week on one of my tickets. i normally only play $1 because i heard that the odds are so ridiculous that whether you play $1 or $50 in a game, it really dosn't change your odds at all. anyone else play the lotto regularly? and anyone here win any large jackpots?

john123 said:
my friend's dad won 50 grand a few months ago.

that's awsome!! i would sh*t if i won that much money, not to mention one of the multi-million dollar jackpots. i would probably just have a heart attack and die, and never see a penny of it!!

thebigdintx said:
that's awsome!! i would sh*t if i won that much money, not to mention one of the multi-million dollar jackpots. i would probably just have a heart attack and die, and never see a penny of it!!

oh my that would funny as heck man I gota give you a fake lotto ticket

lol u no those scratchies...well my mum got these fake ones that no matter what 1 u get..it "says" thats u "win" 50 grand lol so she gave them to some friends as a gift and they went absoluetly crazy...it was funny then they read that back and it says that it is a complete joke though...guesse it could backfire though.

I used to but people have lost trust in it over here because the money raised is given to rather ridiculus causes that people stopped playing it.

I remember a guy in the town I used to live in won 15 million. It was on the news and everything he died shortly after in car crash or somthing simliar. My friend one time faked out a lot of people with a lotto ticket he was able to photoshop it and make it look like it was REAL and it did a reallz good job at it. I remember once my mom won 200 bucks off a lotta ticket.

Back
Top Bottom