any kind soul recommend me a good alternative to gmail

quinton

Baseband Member
hi guys i am sick to death of gmail but addicted to it's usability, yahoo, gmx, hushmail, inbox.com etc i find unusable in comparison and i can't find a good alternative.

what do you guys use/recommended?

thank you v.much;)

In short - Gmail. Why are you sick to death of it? I've never had an issue and it's been rock solid ever since I've started using it.

i had problems with it and youtube and tbh i do not trust/want to use it anymore

Account disabled without any warning / reason? I have heard it happening, though I've been lucky enough to escape that one so far at least!

If this is the case (and if not, what is it?) then I'm afraid your only reliable option is to use a paid service. Any free service provider has the option to switch off your account if they feel like it, and because you're not paying you're not going to be guaranteed any support either.

Account disabled without any warning / reason? I have heard it happening, though I've been lucky enough to escape that one so far at least!

If this is the case (and if not, what is it?) then I'm afraid your only reliable option is to use a paid service. Any free service provider has the option to switch off your account if they feel like it, and because you're not paying you're not going to be guaranteed any support either.

it's not that, i made a thread about what happened with my gmail/youtube accounts

i just want a free alternative and i haven't found a usable one yet

I know that you wouldn't want to do this, and it's kinda off topic... But I just set up a Mail Server on my server (Exchange Server 2010). It's neat! If you wanted a Paid Service, and could get one that had Outlook Web Access... Although Google App's for Domains has always sufficed in for me!

Back
Top Bottom