Any idea's on how to sleep better?

Wow thanks guys

I can't take any sleep aids because i freaking sleep walk and and sleep numerous other things when i take ANY kind of sleep aid

It's kind of funny cause i don't remember anything when i wake up

Wow thanks guys

I can't take any sleep aids because i freaking sleep walk and and sleep numerous other things when i take ANY kind of sleep aid

It's kind of funny cause i don't remember anything when i wake up

LOL That's strange... One of my family members broke their ribs because they were sleepwalking and mistook a bathtub for a bed, so yeah... A lesson to be noted: DO NOT throw your body into a bathtub.....

So far i know i sleep walk sleep eat sleep almost walk out the front door.

But i think i should be fine ones i card comes here

not sure if anyone has said this yet (long thread) but if I have trouble sleeping I drink a beer or have a rum and coke, works well.

I just can't quite comprehend why some people walk in their sleep. I mean, If I got out of bed and started walking, I'll surely wake up. What DOES cause sleepwalking habits anyway?

PS: WOOOOW! My rep is GREEN now WTF?? lol :D

Read your User CP

This is only when i take sleeping medications

It's basically like your moving and everything but nobody is home

You'll need to make sure that you're parent's insurance covers it, but have you considered using a CPAP machine? It is a nifty little contraption and has litterally increased my sleeeeep quality 10 fold. I can get by for a full week on one good night with my CPAP machine.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_6cJAVhcBM...320/Copy%20of%20full%20face%20cpap%20mask.jpg
As uncomfortable as this might look, it's the only thing that has been able to help me get good sleep during the night for the past 2 months.

If you can, give it a try. It will do you wonders whether you've got sleep insomnia or not.

Back
Top Bottom