Any idea's on how to sleep better?

I have insomnia too, so i am on ambien. Go to the doctor and get put on something. I have taken 5 Tylenol pm's before and 6 hours later im still up fine. I have a high resistance rate too though.

But without taking ambien or something else i will either go to bed during lunch the next day or just wont sleep. Its horrible. But if it really is a problem get ahead of it and go to the doctor, don't wait.

Also try melatonin. They promote your sleep cycle and are all natural. I take about 10 5mg pills a night and an ambien then about a hour later ill be out. If its only mild insomnia just go to the doctor and let him deal with it. It has ruined my grades for school first semester. I could not pay attention and i would space like none other.

Hmmm, i know my doctor said i could go on anti -depressants because they promote sleep, but i said i wasn't depressed so he didn't.

The anti-depressants will put you into a better mood, and help you sleep. Win win in my eyes.

Ya, for me i finally couldn't take it anymore so i went on narcotics. My mom isn't happy i did it, but it really was ruining my life.When i would sleep it would be in 18 hour blocks pretty much then i couldn't sleep for a few days and i would go through mood swings and now i sleep normally and am fine.

Back
Top Bottom