Any good writers?

superman22x

Golden Master
Need some help with a paper... I am trying to get a strong opening sentence. The paper is on the Spanish sentence structure. This is what I have for an opening statement, but I think it's pretty weak...

[FONT=&quot]Learning any new language can be very hard. Spanish is just like any other language. Determiners, nouns, pronouns, adjectives, and verbs are all key parts to the language. [/FONT]

Any tips to lengthen and make better the first paragraph?

With our world becoming more and more entwined, learning another language is often vital in communicating with foreign countries. As is with any other foreign language, Spanish requires special verbal and grammatical skills that are needed to be successful in communicating your point.
Not much, but it's a decent start.

Learning a new language can be very hard, but has become a lot more necessary in today's multi-cultural world. Having two languages under your belt is certainly expected in the likes of business/tourism, etc where 2 or more languages become necessary.
Spanish is no exception, and is the language that is going to be discussed in this paper.
Like any language, it relies on Determiners, nouns, pronouns, adjectives, and verbs to link together sentences.

Ok, so this is what I came up with:

[FONT=&quot]As the cultures in our world become more and more entwined, having two languages under your belt is becoming more of a necessity in the business world. In this paper, I will be discussing the Spanish language. As in any language, the structure of sentences rely on determiners, nouns, pronouns, adjectives, and verbs. [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]The formula for making a sentence in Spanish is, Determiner-Noun/Pronoun-Verb-Adjective.[/FONT]

The special formula is something my teacher always talks about, it's what he wants us to write about mainly.

Back
Top Bottom