Any Game of Thrones fans?

April 6th?!?!?!?!?! That's 7 days later than last year's start! WHY MUST THEY TORTURE US!?!?!?

I only read the first book (shame on me), but HBO is doing a phenomenal job with this series! It's the only reason I pay for HBO.

I picked up one of those 'went to a wedding and all I got was this bloody shirt' t-shirts. Aaaaahhhhh-mazing!

Hopefully this season has more arya in it than that preview!

Yeah I was a bit gutted Arya seemed to tail off towards the end of the last season a bit - hopefully she'll be a bit more prominent, she's one of my favourite characters.

I deliberately haven't read any of the books, I may do in future but personally I think I'd far sooner enjoy it as a TV series - I agree they're doing an amazing job with it.

There's so much more to the story in the books... like characters you've never heard of and complete side stories. If they tried to put it all in the series though, people would get lost and one season would be a single chapter.

Re: Arya
She needs to reconnect with Jaqen H'ghar and do some training... take care of those three pair of eyes the red witch saw in hers.

Game of Throne, Spartacus, The Walking Dead... OMG, I disparately need manly shows like these. I need to feel miserable with its drama and lost in its darkness!

I've been waiting for it's return ever since the episode before the last of the last season.

C'mon c'mon c'mon...

Game of Throne, Spartacus, The Walking Dead... OMG, I disparately need manly shows like these. I need to feel miserable with its drama and lost in its darkness!

I've been waiting for it's return ever since the episode before the last of the last season.

C'mon c'mon c'mon...

i so agree.. nearly ripped my eyes out when i was watching the vampire diaries.:)

Read the first four books before HBO had any kind of hard primer date for the series. Thelis turned me onto them.

I was disappointed in season 2. It broke too much from the books and parts seemed jammed together. Season 3 did a better job at slowing down but it still had to play with what was set in motion by season 2. Thought they did a great job with the red wedding though.

Back
Top Bottom