Any Chance Of Custom Avatars?

BobTheLOL said:
Well, I only think it should be everyone allowed I don't care if they don't get paid or what not. We should all be allowed custom avatars. What kind of forums does not allow custom avatars.

It's a perk for the work we do. Besides in how many posts have you able to pick out a mod just by spotting the custom avatar?
Besides Geek_Gal is right. This issuse has been hashed over and over and over and over. The bottom line is David owns the place and so far he has continued to say he doesn't want custom avatars for all of the members. I'm sorry but I personaly think it's time to give this issue a much needed break. I'm not locking this thread but instead just asking ya'll to just put it to bed, please.

NIcely put... I can't even begin to count the number of times this has been discussed...

Just a heads up on this.
The other day i was mistaken with somebody else because they had the same avatar as me.
In defence David will as usual say if he allows custom avatars CF will get used as a image host, However if he makes it so people with over say 100 posts can have there own avatars, It would make people easier recognisable and all.
Regards,

Well... I'd say 500. Become a Senior member and you'd deserve it. 100 posts is easy. You just stay in word association all the time and there ya go. 500 would be better. BUt it's still up to david and there ya go...

jac006 said:
Well... I'd say 500. Become a Senior member and you'd deserve it. 100 posts is easy. You just stay in word association all the time and there ya go. 500 would be better. BUt it's still up to david and there ya go...
For that matter you could make 500 posts in the word association, But whats wrong with that?
Ive seen many topics like this David will not have it.

Ok, ok,ok so my plea fell on deaf ears.
So here's what I think.
David should disable the post count in the social lounge. For obvious reasons as stated by jac006>>>quote>Well... I'd say 500. Become a Senior member and you'd deserve it. 100 posts is easy. You just stay in word association all the time and there ya go. 500 would be better. BUt it's still up to david and there ya go...<end quote.

That way of thinking just adds to the reasons it ain't gonna happen. If it was made so the social lounge post counts are deactivated and post counts were based on posts that are productive, then a custom avatar would be an EARNED perk for the members.

Probably Against. David should ust post an Announcement stating that there won't ever be a chance of custom avatars with the exception of Moderators.

setishock said:
Ok, ok,ok so my plea fell on deaf ears.
So here's what I think.
David should disable the post count in the social lounge. For obvious reasons as stated by jac006>>>quote>Well... I'd say 500. Become a Senior member and you'd deserve it. 100 posts is easy. You just stay in word association all the time and there ya go. 500 would be better. BUt it's still up to david and there ya go...<end quote.

That way of thinking just adds to the reasons it ain't gonna happen. If it was made so the social lounge post counts are deactivated and post counts were based on posts that are productive, then a custom avatar would be an EARNED perk for the members.

Hopefully you're saying what I said is a good thing... yeah.

Back
Top Bottom