Any Chance Of Custom Avatars?

How bout this! Custom Avatars are only allowed on people that the mods recommend like a check system. Each time someone wants a custom avatar it runs through a check system and the mods check it. But to keep it low the server will have a qouta of how many can go in at a time and can only be done when a mod is on. So that way everyone gets a far chance and there is no way that a person could put a bad image on the avatar. Thus making it easy to get custom avatars and no more threads are made asking it? I think its a good idea.

Wouldn't that be congesting the time of the mods ? Seeing as they have to sort through every single one and enable the users, if accepted, one by one ... taking even more time ?

Its just like saying, why shouldn't mods have the same powers as normal members ...

well its because that they are usually helping the forum stay spam free and they dont get paid or anything, so david has let them have custom avatars as a way of saying thankyou, because its all voulatry.

Well, I only think it should be everyone allowed I don't care if they don't get paid or what not. We should all be allowed custom avatars. What kind of forums does not allow custom avatars.

Back
Top Bottom