Antec Twelve Hundred

I just got this:

311890.jpg

Gigabyte 3D Aurora.

You guys think the Antecs are UGLY!?

o_O

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes.

lols they are not good looking cases, the iphone shiny sheek small thing very stylish.

the antec cases, big bulky , wholy, square.

i dunno its just not appealing i see the iphone and without knowing what spec the phone is i think i want it,
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok i got a great idea.

im looking for a new phone at the moment im looking at the LG viewty and the nokia N95.

this is the Viewty
1.jpg

This is the N95
antec_900.jpg

you see the N95 maybe as well Equiped as the Viewty maybe even a bit better but in the end im probably gonna get the Viewty lol.

dont mean to hijack the thread jus seemed very relavent way to get my point across

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes.

lols they are not good looking cases, the iphone shiny sheek small thing very stylish.

the antec cases, big bulky , wholy, square.

i dunno its just not appealing i see the iphone and without knowing what spec the phone is i think i want it,
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok i got a great idea.

im looking for a new phone at the moment im looking at the LG viewty and the nokia N95.

this is the Viewty
1.jpg

This is the N95
antec_900.jpg

you see the N95 maybe as well Equiped as the Viewty maybe even a bit better but in the end im probably gonna get the Viewty lol.

dont mean to hijack the thread jus seemed very relavent way to get my point across

And no, I'd prefer performance over looks. The Antecs are completely vented in the front and the back is vented very well too. The side is just like most, but yeah. I prefer FUNCTION over FASHION.

Actually Antec cases are steel. Steel=shit for cooling. If you're buying a case for cooling and ventilation, you want aluminum.

Lian-Li makes the best cases, hands down. It's no contest really.

Don't forget about the Silverstone TJ07, that's a great case too. But most heat dissipation occurs from airflow, not through the case material.

WHAT THE MOTHER F*ING F* ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT "PHONE"!?

And no, I'd prefer performance over looks. The Antecs are completely vented in the front and the back is vented very well too. The side is just like most, but yeah. I prefer FUNCTION over FASHION.

ok first of im not stupid i know what F*ing stands for but whats the F* ????

umm Fu**ing F**K umm thats not right lol

n e ways its called a metaphor have you ever tried it open up your tiny little mind and think of one heres another look.

i turn my computer on and gail force winds howl through my room fireworks iluminate my house.

aka i turn my comp on and the fans start and make a noise and my led's come on. again try and apreciate other members dont come out swearing at me i dont think your comment was very useful nor very nice we have members very young on here and putting F words in big bold letters is not a very good look for the forum.

Back
Top Bottom