Is Antdemo giving you

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
good enough rep?

I seem to rep alot of people for when I'm reading you guys helping people.

Well done, so I keep going on +1 sprees

Keep it up CF :)

you go on +1 sprees?
have you seen the message "You have given out to much Rep in the last 24 hours". LOL

I got that for repping to many people haha...

your not on my rep page so dunno when you last repped me :( (j/k... although if you dont rep me in the next 32 seconds ill send you know who over to make you cry). meh, rep's not that much of a big deal (its just handy to have). its pretty obvious who spams and stuff and then who actually helps.

i want one of those wierd shaped reps :( they were cool in a wierd way:p

your not on my rep page so dunno when you last repped me :( (j/k... although if you dont rep me in the next 32 seconds ill send you know who over to make you cry). meh, rep's not that much of a big deal (its just handy to have). its pretty obvious who spams and stuff and then who actually helps.

i want one of those wierd shaped reps :( they were cool in a wierd way:p
I know i've asked you this before, but where in Stafford are you from? I forgot. I allways find it interesting when people live where I live (Or I used to live..) :D

i dunno if youve asked me before lol. ive only just changed my location now that im at uni. so yea im at the uni :p
if you know where asda/the hospital is then its by there.

i dunno if youve asked me before lol. ive only just changed my location now that im at uni. so yea im at the uni :p
if you know where asda/the hospital is then its by there.
ZOMGWTF!

I was born in that hospital!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom