Another n00b to computerforums.org

politics

Beta member
Hello All!
Just signed up for this forum and I like what I see. I am a computer enthusiast myself. I love to learn about anything and everything having to do with computers. I also enjoy programming. I am currently a senior working towards a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and have done some programming in C/C++/a little Java/a little openGL/very little C#/and very little PHP. You wouldn't believe how little of actual programming is part of the curriculum - well, lets just say theres a lot of useless stuff. Anyways, look forward to being here as much as I can so I can pick up stuff that other people know here!

no, hes probly just left cus he doesnt own the site. Ill try to talk to him on aim

Duck said:
no, hes probly just left cus he doesnt own the site.

Yeah me too, I always leave communities I don't or can't own, I mean personally I think there should be a new legislation introduced that allows anyone to buy any commodity above what the owner originally paid for it.

The only reason I'm sticking around this joint, is because when my laws come into legislation, I would legally be able to purchase the domain computerforums.org, replicate David's site, impersonate him and successfully and lawfully exploit ComputerForums to the highest paying advertising campaign.

What do you think everyone? will you back the legislation of the FUTURE? or am I MAD?

RC

Back
Top Bottom