Another Myspace dilemma

I keep in touch with alot of old friends and family members on there too.

Its only immature if you choose to make it immature, in reality, the original myspace layout is just as mature as facebook (i have nothing against facebook) Im sure theres just as many depressed ignorent emo's on facebook as myspace.

UK31337 said:
Heh, that's what Facebook's for :cool:

No shitey, swirly backgrounds, emo rubbish or iffy music - it's far more mature.

meh, ive heard of myspace, and i know alot of my mates use it.. ive never heard of facebook before.. and i dont know any of my mates who use it....

not every space on there is like that.. only a few, and you dont have to look at those anyway..

Myspace is all right. I haven't been using it that much until recently when I was bored. Decided to change my layout a bit and such. My "real" friends don't go on there. I just go on there for the bad stuff, hehe--if you know what I mean.

mark thorpe said:
meh, i love myspace.. ive met alot of old school friends on there..

When I moved I lost contact with everyone from my old school. This was in 3rd grade. Well not everyone, but you know.

Anyways.. One day on of my old crushes found my myspace, and now ive been literally reunited with alot of old friends.

I love the site.

UK31337 said:
Heh, that's what Facebook's for :cool:

No shitey, swirly backgrounds, emo rubbish or iffy music - it's far more mature.

Hey man, you might not like it but it doesnt mean no one does. Stop hating on Myspace.

Back
Top Bottom