Another Mass Murder Next To My House!?!?!!?

this is really horrible dude. i mean its the amish, what did they ever do? i know if was some bullshit grunge but still. anything with a school is just plain fucked up. the other night they said that 3 girls had been killed fatally, but this morning the count went up to 6. i'm glad that ass killed himself.

Ronco Rox said:
this is really horrible dude. i mean its the amish, what did they ever do? i know if was some bullshit grunge but still. anything with a school is just plain fucked up. the other night they said that 3 girls had been killed fatally, but this morning the count went up to 6. i'm glad that ass killed himself.

Alot of old religious styles breed hate and intollerence for people who are indifferent.

For example gender non conformists (big one), people of different races and religions (not as big), homosexuals (another big one). They can cause alot of people alot of harm.

Now I dont specificly know that much about the amish religion (Besides a few beliefs, no electricity, male's are dominate) but this stuff hurts people.

^Mike^ said:
no amish people don't use computers, cars, electricity :cool:

sorry to break the bubble but not all amish people are completey against using electricity. Most from what I've seen in Wisconsin do use some typle of electricity, using it doesnt mean your not. Its your "belief" or whatever you wanna call it is the main factor. At the age of 18 as well you make your decision to be amish the rest of your life, or leave into the real world. thought id clarify that up for you :rolleyes:

Anyways, how close are you to these murders? (Right next to your house means, the school was the next building in a short distance) From where I live we've been getting some f***** up Sh*t happening to but its not weird anymore cuz of society. From what I've been reading moving is a pretty worthless idea since every article I have read says the town is a very easy place to live.

It's pretty crazy. This is the third school-related shooting in one week. What is the world coming to? :( So sad...

It's been all over the British media, I'm afraid here, it's regarded as an American thing, you have so many! yes we have had a few, but these can be counted on the fingers of one hand, & I understand he planned to sexually assault them too, I only wish that he was unable to shoot himself, then the bastard would have languished on death row for years before being put to death!!, excuse the language.

Nah, shooting himself was better. It would be even worse to have him in death row because he would be wasting taxpayer's money and a lowlife like him already took away lives, he shouldn't be able to take away other people's money.

Brookfield said:
It's been all over the British media, I'm afraid here, it's regarded as an American thing, you have so many! yes we have had a few, but these can be counted on the fingers of one hand
Yeah that's true weve had like 3 or 4 school fatal shootings in the last week. Getting outa hand :(

We talked about this today in my current issues class... I just found out about the other ones.. some principal got killed by a 15 year old.. apparently he didn't think it was fair to get punished after throwing a stapler into someone's head...

Ronco Rox said:
this is really horrible dude. i mean its the amish, what did they ever do? i know if was some bullshit grunge but still. anything with a school is just plain xxxxx up. the other night they said that 3 girls had been killed fatally, but this morning the count went up to 6. i'm glad that ass killed himself.

Edited, I know it wasn't your word :)

Back
Top Bottom