Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 08-15-2006, 08:50 PM   #11
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to ArrizX
Default Re: another car thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardordi3
lol ironically enough, the cadillac was actually given to my dad for a company car by cadillac beacuse of the manufacturing work he does

oh btw, oh stop whinin arriz lol, mr. how many benzes?

i'm hurting for money lol

What about the beamer, and then the new car that your moms gonna get?

And we have several old ones. One given to me by my brother because it broke down. My moms we got before we built the house. And my dads before we built. But its now like 23 years old. Its falling apart, but runns like its new, lol

But all our cars are from before we build the house, and they are all paied off, so we are lucky on that. We are only making on car paymet to my dads new 4Runner. And... I didnt say im poor, its just im not rich like people make me out to be. Just, middle class american.

()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 09:14 PM   #12
Fully Optimized

dude, i was just kiddin with you lol
i dont care waht people think, im happy

Old 08-15-2006, 09:22 PM   #13
In Runtime

That car & that year will nickel and dime you to death. Trust me I used to have a car just like it, don't do it.

Besides that price, on that type of car for those many miles is pure ducktales. Is the engine blown or something?

Most Jiffy Lube type places can't even change the oil on those cars because you need a special tool/oil filters, so going to the delaership is almost the only option @ $60 each change. ouch.

If you are poor, and something goes wrong with that car you are screwed, anything German made is expensive to fix. E X P E N S I V E!

Go with something reliable from the best car makers in the world, Honda, Toyota or Nissan, you can't go wrong with any of them. Get an older Maxima or a Celica, or get an older Civic or Prelude, always made to last.
The night I laid my eyes on you, Felt everything around me move, Got nervous when you looked my way, But you knew all the words to say, And your love slowly moved right in, All this time, oh my love, where you been, Mi, Amore Don't you know, My love I want you so,
Sugar, You make my soul complete, Rapture tastes so sweet.
Mercury&Solace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 12:04 AM   #14
Golden Master

Quote:
lol
everything in the 90s was ugly tho lol
w/e
ill work i guess
what kinda car shud i look at then, cause i want somethin cool, but im probly not gonna get past like $2500
Don't even consider SUVs if that's your price range. For a 15 year old, you need to be looking at a used compact sedan that is within your price range. Look into a used Civic, Sentra, Altimas, or even a used Corolla. The price for these cars are suprisingly low and you should have no problem getting one or even trying to get one financed.
Old 08-16-2006, 01:23 AM   #15
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury&Solace
That car & that year will nickel and dime you to death. Trust me I used to have a car just like it, don't do it.

Besides that price, on that type of car for those many miles is pure ducktales. Is the engine blown or something?

Most Jiffy Lube type places can't even change the oil on those cars because you need a special tool/oil filters, so going to the delaership is almost the only option @ $60 each change. ouch.

If you are poor, and something goes wrong with that car you are screwed, anything German made is expensive to fix. E X P E N S I V E!

Go with something reliable from the best car makers in the world, Honda, Toyota or Nissan, you can't go wrong with any of them. Get an older Maxima or a Celica, or get an older Civic or Prelude, always made to last.
Lol yeah, I have his ^ old car.
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
Old 08-16-2006, 01:30 AM   #16
In Runtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrizX
Lol yeah, I have his ^ old car.
But it was owned by me at one time so you know it kicks ass!!
The night I laid my eyes on you, Felt everything around me move, Got nervous when you looked my way, But you knew all the words to say, And your love slowly moved right in, All this time, oh my love, where you been, Mi, Amore Don't you know, My love I want you so,
Sugar, You make my soul complete, Rapture tastes so sweet.
Mercury&Solace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 02:35 AM   #17
Golden Master

And gets all the ladies!

Thats damn right. And in two weeks, when I get the system, then its just kicking more ass...
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
Old 08-16-2006, 08:01 AM   #18
Daemon Poster

well u can always find a good old golf gti somewhere for really cheap, i usually see one every 10 km for sale used somewhere in toronto, lol, and they are a relally low price, like 1990, 1994, or just below 1990
Old 08-16-2006, 12:29 PM   #19
Fully Optimized

Quote:
okay, i just turned 15 a cuple days ago, so im lookin at cars
and i am very very very poor
i plan to work over the year and whatnot, but i saw this and thot i shud see if any of u car guys cud

a) tell me if u think its good
b) tell me the model

i know cars, but not older ones, soo yeah, and i know arriz has the old mbenz

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...ng=&cardist=29
Dude when u got a car you want tell me so i can check the VIN of the car i have carfax unlimited for a month
//Antec 902 V3 Case, Intel i7-2600K (@4.5GHz 1.280V watercooled w/ Antec H2O Kuhler 920), 8GB DDR3 Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz, ASUS P8P67 PRO B3, MSI 3GB N580 GTX Lightning Xtreme (@850MHz/2100MHz), 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3, Corsair HX850W Pro Series//
//XPS 410 C2D E6400 @ 2.13GHz, 2GB DDR2 667MHz, 250GB HD, eVGA 320mb 8800GTS(605/1900MHz)//
//AMD Athlon XP +2000, Socket A MSI-6390, 768 mb of PC 2100 RAM, AGP ATI RADEON 9600SE//

I <3 TrancE
NeXuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 01:07 PM   #20
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeXuS
Dude when u got a car you want tell me so i can check the VIN of the car i have carfax unlimited for a month
how do i get the VIN?