Annoying siblings?

My brother is completely annoying, granted he's only 14, but still very immature. I wish he was a little more "normal." I've always envied people with older siblings, it looks like so much fun!

LOL, yeah right...it sucks....they usually have you buy the balls (dunno what it would be for you :p) 90% of the time. although as of right now im the only source of my bro's enertainment at home, as he got his lappy taken away, and he has to use a REALLY slow machine for myspace MUAHAHA :D

LOL, yeah right...it sucks....they usually have you buy the balls (dunno what it would be for you :p) 90% of the time. although as of right now im the only source of my bro's enertainment at home, as he got his lappy taken away, and he has to use a REALLY slow machine for myspace MUAHAHA :D

Haha. Well from what I see of my friends with older siblings it makes me wish my brother was older than me... but it would have to be at least 5 years older than me. Really slow sounds like my everyday frustration. For the first 3 hours of school everyday I wait 20 minutes on their computer JUST to login.

Back
Top Bottom