Annoying siblings?

Yeah, I have a younger brother, he can be a pain in the arse, cant hold his grog, always whinging about something, he is ugly, and his arse stinks. Nah, he is alright, its all good.

yeah i have an older brother...not real bright LOL.Dumb as an ox ..and sook....geez I beat him at EVERYTHING. Just about every sport...computer games ....whatever....I win them all and he sooks like a big BIATCH.

I have 2 brothers - But they are in their 30's - and im 14. It's great when i see them though, they are the best :)

I must confess that when I was about 10 I was a real twat, I caught my sister smoking, so she offered to by me some sweats if I didn't tell so I agreed, she bought me them and went out, I went straight to dad and told him she was grounded for a week:D

one of my sisters who is like 19 lives with her bf, and i see her once a week at most, so she isnt that annoying :p ... but can be at times.
i wouldnt have her any other way though

I have a younger brother Luke, he's 15...I love the little guy but sometimes I swear I just want to kick him in the seat of the pants. He is really smart, at times too smart...he is also one of the wittiest people I know and would do anything for you...most of the time. At times he can be as stubborn as a mule and you can't get him to do something he doesn't want to do, he also isn't known for his work ethic as he is the baby of the family, through life he has managed to avoid the work I had to do around the farm when I was his age and younger. He has horribly bad allergies though and he doesn't get out much...so I don't mind doing the work. I don't think I'd want him any different though.

my brother:
17, acts about 11
idiot
going to get a lovely present for his 18th birthday, a boot....out of the house. thats all i need to say
Are you saying he acts like me:confused: ? i don't think i act that ;)
also i have a sister that has a huge fit every night and it annoys the s*** outta me

My brother is completely annoying, granted he's only 14, but still very immature. I wish he was a little more "normal." I've always envied people with older siblings, it looks like so much fun!

Back
Top Bottom