Annoying screen shots

Metalwolf

Baseband Member
Anyone think that the screen shots the creators are putting out are messed up? I may be wrong on this, but don't the other gamers in here think they should post real in game screen shots? Usually when I tell a friend about a new game I go to google images for screen shots because you usually find at least one in-game shot. Does anyone else agree with me?

I never really payed attention to it. But I would like to see how the game really looks.

it's just marketing, trying to get people to buy the game fooling them into believing the graphics look that impressive.

And btw, why do you already have negative rep?

when your able to completely max out the settings on your game the graphics look the same. although they have a special way of taking them, they take a 3D screen shot so they can position the camera then get the final shot in, they can even move parts on a body (like animations) to make it look better

I know its a marketing trick but thats the thing, you never see the shots in real life. I got the bad mark because Istonian didn't like my sig saying "l33t sp34k sux". When he gave me a bad mark his comment was "1337 $p34k pwnZ".

I got the bad mark because Istonian didn't like my sig saying "l33t sp34k sux". When he gave me a bad mark his comment was "1337 $p34k pwnZ".

ahh i c, don't take it personally. The rep system is abused like that all the time. I have numerous negatives reputation points that people have gave me just because they personally disagree with things I have said or just as an attempt to be irritating.

Back
Top Bottom