Announcing Windows Vista

Thank god you warned me darkblade, I wanted to optimize my new 64 bit CPU and was thinking of that but now it is written off.

Haha, Windows XP x64 was great for me, other than the incompatiblity. My Printer didn't work :D Everything else did, even the older things, but the Printer didn't!

I found it was faster though. Can't say I timed a boot up in comparison, but in doing things, I think it was better.

Of course it is based on Windows 2003 Server x64, which is amazing really, if anybody has used it, it is amazing.

I personally like Vista. Longhorn has just grown on us, Vista will too. They couldn't really use Longhorn, they have the change the Codename, and even if they didn't few people would understand the meaning of Longhorn in the first place.

I can't wait for the Beta!

that name is even worse than Longhorn, sure it was kinda rubbish name, but its better than Vista.

Kalgatha, Vista means view, or to see, or something along those lines, but no Windows sytem is gonna give us a further view than the monitor, its rubbish, even more corney than Longhorn, DIE WINDOWS DIE

I used to hate the name, but when I heard what it really stands for, I kinda started to love it...:)

Ugh.. I just pray, like I said above, that Vista or w/e they are going to finally call it, will be better the x64 Pro... YUCK! NOTHING WAS FAST... NOTHING!

Noo ono no. Windows Vista will be 64 bit but will have 32 bit compatability.

And my friends brother has x64 edition of XP and he loads Windows in under 30 seconds and he has a worst computer than Darkblade.

When I heard Vista I thought it was stupid but when I started to think about it then I started to love it.

It is not talking about seeing as in a monitor. Haven't you seen any of those Microsoft commercials, that end with "Your potential, our passion." That is what they are talking about. They are talking about invisioning the furture and seeing potential. I think that it is a sweet name.

Back
Top Bottom