Announcing Windows Vista

I heard about that 2 days ago. It finally has a decent name than Longhorn (god I'm getting tired of hearing that).

Apparently, there are 2 major betas for Windows Vista. One is the bare bone and the other is the full version. The bare bone is what might be released second half of 06. I can't wait for it to give my Turion CPU a run for it's money.

What's really funny in that video clip is that the people there got all hyped up just because of a name change. Sheshh...I can understand if it was an official release of Windows Vista.

so its the same thing as longhorn just a differant name? i agree w/ you tho ... longhorn is kinda corny...and just doesn't...have a ring to is...windows vista...i don't know what vista means...but google is my friend and it sounds better :D

Yeah this is old, but I happen to like Longhorn more, Vista just doesn't flow or sound as good for me, but it's just a name, all I really care about is the OS itself.

I just pray this OS is better then that slow, WORTHLESS, Windows x64 XP Pro crap that I got.. it is so ridiculously slow and incompatible! ARG! What a waste of my HDD space. I took 1 min 56 secs to boot into windows, and another 2 mins to load the taskbar with an OCed 4800+!! WTF IS THAT?

lol...i know im not the sharpest tool in the shed ... but its a 64 bit OS right? do you have your processor running in 64 bit? lol ... im sure you being the supersmart one here you allready do and whatnot...but im just trying to help :D

Back
Top Bottom