Announcement! Urgent!

Look at DAVID's post.

fuckubobjy7.jpg

Ok I remember Making that thread then something happened like it did when A new thread got moved to the last page in the social lounge. I made that thread buddy so I dont give a crap what that says.

Alright jackass you dont have much room to talk, I am sure people agree with me that you make useless shit and thread all the times. I actually know a mod who agrees with me and I'm sure he knows who he is. You take advantage of your mod status, BUDDY.

ok ok both of you stop this is POINTLESS, if you want to argue do it in pm please stop with the crap, you re both good members and ts not worth a ban for you to fight like this.

True, if he banned me David would unban me because a part of him would know I am wrong and right. Thelis is good but lately I dont know what happened.

well both of you need to stop before any banning happens it is not worth a stupid argument anyways. so what if he recalled a thread from 4 months ago, alot of people do that on this thread, just close it, stop the crap, and move on please.

He recalled a thread from 7 years ago, not 4 months...

The only thing that separates Bob and I is that he has already been banned twice. Once for spam and once for abusive language and asking to be banned. This forum employs a three strike rule. I, on the other hand, have not been banned once. Even before I was a mod, I was a member. I have never been accused of spam, and/or pointless threads except by Brookfield, and you can see where he is now.

I know a lot of you will be like, and this is a quote: Stop acting like a little kid and grow up, but you see, I am just stating a mere point.

Back
Top Bottom