Announcement! Urgent!

He should never been allowed back in the first place.........its starting to become embarrasing to be associated to this place

Wow... thats a really screwed up remark. Some people just cant tolerate other people, its a fact of life. You dont need to criticize the forum because of this.

People are starting to carry on like D'heads more and more often because of one simple reason. A PB is no longer a PB. They know that no matter what they do they just have to contact David with a sobbing crybaby story and they will be allowed back sooner or later. It has happened time and time again.Ther fact that George was told if he stopped making new accounts he would be considered for reinstatement in 6 months reinforces that point for me.

People are starting to carry on like D'heads more and more often because of one simple reason. A PB is no longer a PB. They know that no matter what they do they just have to contact David with a sobbing crybaby story and they will be allowed back sooner or later. It has happened time and time again.Ther fact that George was told if he stopped making new accounts he would be considered for reinstatement in 6 months reinforces that point for me.

I haven't been here long enough to have a substantial voice, but I agree.

yep Thellis has been on here a few times since he 'left'. Gone invisible now though by the look of it. lol

Back
Top Bottom