Announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelis

Golden Master
Everyone, we have been getting hit from an extraordinary amount of spam recently.

We are doing our best to clear up the situation, but we can't do everything right away. I just spent a lot of time trying to sort out the entire freestyler1O5 mess.

If you see posts by a person with a similar username to one of the current users, do not click on the topic, or if you do be very cautious.

And I don't see any point in replying to spam threads other than to say it has been reported as it just eggs on the spammers. They want people to respond and get upset at them thats how they get their kicks so just report them then ignore it.

on the issue of spam. if you want to prevent from seeing a certain image over and over.

Right click the image and a little options down it should say "Block Images from..." click that and that images from that site will be blocked (if its a photobucket pic, only that album will be blocked)

if you want you can close the post i made about this, FireFox Users

freestyler spam?
what was that about, just the same as the whole brookfeild thing?

old BF2Player has some huge issues. I think he needs some help bigtime. It is really sad.

And I don't see any point in replying to spam threads other than to say it has been reported as it just eggs on the spammers. They want people to respond and get upset at them thats how they get their kicks so just report them then ignore it.

On that fact, don't reply to them at all. We will get to them.

I have to agree with this........for example one member had replied to several of the spam threads, what does this achieve, other then increasing post count and knowing the spammer is getting a reaction.

Report the post then just don't respond........thats all that needs to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom