Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-22-2006, 10:42 AM   #51
88
Fully Optimized
 
88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,775
Send a message via MSN to 88
Default Re: Anniversary (Adult Content Warning)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield
I can tell you that the administrator has no intention of altering my status.
then consider yourself lucky
__________________

__________________
Killing under the cloak of war is no different than murder

Kein Alkohol ist auch keine Lsung!
88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 01:51 PM   #52
Golden Master
 
Raffaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,798
Send a message via AIM to Raffaz Send a message via MSN to Raffaz Send a message via Yahoo to Raffaz
Default Re: Anniversary (Adult Content Warning)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield
Similary, I know that you mean me, when you say; "a moderator isn't meeting those expected requirements", I can tell you that the administrator has no intention of altering my status.
Well im at a loss as to why, because lets be honest here, you cause nothing but problems in these forums and i wish something was done about it. Fair enough i might get banned but im tired of the crap you cause in here, and its sad that its coming to this. I mean lets look at the facts, there are some people here who go out their way to help others, and then there are people like you who go out their way to get on people's cases for no real reason, and if people care to go through ya posts they will see what i mean, its sad
__________________

Raffaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 04:34 PM   #53
Golden Master
 
DJ-CHRIS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,203
Send a message via AIM to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via MSN to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via Yahoo to DJ-CHRIS
Default Re: Anniversary (Adult Content Warning)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88
then consider yourself lucky
And consider administration insane.
DJ-CHRIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 06:30 PM   #54
Baseband Member
 
lankygiant16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 63
Default Re: Anniversary (Adult Content Warning)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark thorpe
no, it is not sexually explicit. just let this thread go..


i wouldnt buy her a sex toy.. id buy her some flowers, mabye some jewellery, and take her out for dinner..

Yeah i wouldnt get a girl a vibrator. Honestly think about it. There is a chance she will like it more than you. Im not trying to be funny or rude....ive seen it happen. Let her get it if anything.
lankygiant16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 06:35 PM   #55
Golden Master
 
mark thorpe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,366
Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe
Default Re: Anniversary (Adult Content Warning)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffaz
Well im at a loss as to why, because lets be honest here, you cause nothing but problems in these forums and i wish something was done about it. Fair enough i might get banned but im tired of the crap you cause in here, and its sad that its coming to this. I mean lets look at the facts, there are some people here who go out their way to help others, and then there are people like you who go out their way to get on people's cases for no real reason, and if people care to go through ya posts they will see what i mean, its sad
you aint gonna get banned.. and if maurice tries it, ill stir up a fuss with david.. theres no way you deserve a ban for this..... its true.....
__________________
'I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.'

Winston Churchill, 11/30/1874 - 01/24/1965
mark thorpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 09:11 PM   #56
Fully Optimized
 
LambOfGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,783
Send a message via MSN to LambOfGod
Default Re: Anniversary (Adult Content Warning)

I second not getting a vib..

Unless she is a crazy girl...

I would stick with the basics
__________________
LambOfGod- Q6600 g0 @ 3.06 Ghz * DFI LANPARTY DK X48-T2RS * Antec 1200 * Rosewill RP550 PSU * EVGA 8800 GTX Superclocked *WD 74GB Raptor * 2 X Seagate 1TB 7200.11 (RAID 1) * 4 GB DDR2 1022 GSKILL 5-5-5-13 * Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit/Windows XP 64 Bit
LambOfGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 09:38 PM   #57
In Runtime
 
Clutch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 340
Default Re: Anniversary (Adult Content Warning)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88
Just to clarify, I know that it was me you are referring to about saying someone was gay and that person in question whom I was referring to as "non-hetero" really is non-hetero so i was not making fun of him. He is very open about that so that is why no one called me on it.

Other than that, I completely agree with the points you've made Clutch. Moderation is a "lead by example" position on a forum and when a moderator isn't meeting those expected requirements then there is little need for that person to keep their status. As with other issues I would normally say leave it to the administrator to deal with these situations appropriately (which he always does in the end because he has the final say) but because it is the forum community that interacts with moderators on a day to day basis their opinions are highly credible when it comes to allegations about the harassing and/or hypocritical actions of the moderator in question. That being said, I believe there needs to be some consideration made (by all) about a certain individual's right to moderate. Along with your reasons, Clutch, my own personal reasons, and several other instances in which I have seen the same improper moderation techniques exemplified, I feel my points are rightly justified.
Believe me, Bro. I didn't say that to start crap with you. I hope you didn't take it that way. I'm sorry if you did. I was just trying to show a point.

And you know what? All of us have expressed our feelings about Brookfield. Let's let it go. Believe me there are a few choice words I'd like to share with him myself, but doing so isn't going to solve the problem of him breaking the rules.
__________________
Building a "Mac PC" . . . . $???
Restoring a 40 year old Mustang . . . . $40K~
Building a business . . . . $Still counting.
Being this damn broke . . . . Priceless!

それ自身による剣規則何も。それは熟練した処理によってしか生き生きして来ない。
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 09:42 PM   #58
88
Fully Optimized
 
88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,775
Send a message via MSN to 88
Default Re: Anniversary (Adult Content Warning)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Believe me, Bro. I didn't say that to start crap with you. I hope you didn't take it that way. I'm sorry if you did. I was just trying to show a point.

And you know what? All of us have expressed our feelings about Brookfield. Let's let it go. Believe me there are a few choice words I'd like to share with him myself, but doing so isn't going to solve the problem of him breaking the rules.
That's cool, no worries I just had to get out what I wanted to say and that was it. Things can carry on as usual.
__________________
Killing under the cloak of war is no different than murder

Kein Alkohol ist auch keine Lsung!
88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 09:50 PM   #59
Golden Master
 
alvino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 19,967
Send a message via AIM to alvino
Default Re: Anniversary (Adult Content Warning)

YAY! Let's go on!

So yeah...just bring her to dinner and do all the old school stuff. After all, it's only been a month.
alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 09:57 PM   #60
In Runtime
 
Clutch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 340
Default Re: Anniversary (Adult Content Warning)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvino
YAY! Let's go on!

So yeah...just bring her to dinner and do all the old school stuff. After all, it's only been a month.
One month = Wendy's

And don't forget to biggie size!
__________________

__________________
Building a "Mac PC" . . . . $???
Restoring a 40 year old Mustang . . . . $40K~
Building a business . . . . $Still counting.
Being this damn broke . . . . Priceless!

それ自身による剣規則何も。それは熟練した処理によってしか生き生きして来ない。
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0