Anna Nicole Smith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steff said:
I know lol that part was VERY VERY VERY!!!!! Sick, why the hell would someone want to go for someone that old, it was obvious it was for the money. But still I can think of other people more worth dieing than her! Still its a sin! :( Still sick about the old man, I guess he died happy, haha!

I meant it is a sin for her to die at her age
so if a kid gets hit by a car, hes going to hell because he died young? i dont get it... hows that a sin?

and yeah i really could care less about this gold digging bitch

The latest news is that the preliminary autopsy found no trace of drugs in her body, including her stomach.

boardordi3 said:
so if a kid gets hit by a car, hes going to hell because he died young? i dont get it... hows that a sin?

and yeah i really could care less about this gold digging bitch

I would hazard a guess that she didn't mean it as in a sin, your going to hell because you die young but rather a sin as in damn its bad that someone died young....

But I could be wrong...

Hahaha, I was like, what does 'for the lose' have anything to do with it? He did something with FTW in another thread too.

Well it is Anna Nicole Smith. She dies of strange causes and now the media is hounding all over her. That's American media for you. ;)

alvino said:
Well it is Anna Nicole Smith. She dies of strange causes and now the media is hounding all over her. That's American media for you. ;)

and we'll hear about this in the media for the next 3 weeks :eek: This is why I don't watch TV news, all weekend it's been mostly about anna nicole smith and quite frankly I think it's annoying and as usual by the media it's overhyped.

I never watch the news anyways. The most I watch on TV are my normal TV shows. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom