Anna Nicole Smith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
istonian said:
Could be an overdose a Zanex. If you don't know what it is (not sure if i spelled it right) it is an anti-depressant that when overdosed (like many pills) can be fatal. She has been rumored to be on Zanex. Just look at her life the past year. Son died... people think it was her (might have been). Horrible life. It could be even worse now.....
Xanax [alprozolam], a lot of side effects including;

Severe sleep problems

Tachycardia, [heart problem]

Liver problems

Disorientation

The list goes on & on.

Thats a sin, no one deserves to die 'your' oxygen?

O come on how can you greif over her death?

It was the gold digger that suduced a 90 year old man for his cash.

ANd why are you saying it a sin, implying I follow your relegion?

Its not a sin if I don't follow it is it now.

I know lol that part was VERY VERY VERY!!!!! Sick, why the hell would someone want to go for someone that old, it was obvious it was for the money. But still I can think of other people more worth dieing than her! Still its a sin! :( Still sick about the old man, I guess he died happy, haha!

I meant it is a sin for her to die at her age

Nik00117 said:
Oh come on how can you grieve over her death?
Look, she has family, they'll grieve, no matter what, the old guy won't concern them, whatever she has done, she was still their daughter.

TRharts all well and good but why yes

I felt for the ones losto n 9/11
I felt the ones lost in the london bombings
I felt for the pope
I felt for Proof
I felt for many others who have done somthing and deserve what they earned. Not some for lack of better term gold digger who just got rich cause she found some old rich guy.

she could have a 19 year old kid at that age hascet...

And she was stupid for starving herself....over doing it..over drinking...getting tired..etc. Still no one deserves to die at 39, maybe a serial killer..But not her.

Nik00117 said:
TRharts all well and good but why yes

I felt for the ones lost on 9/11* So did I
I felt the ones lost in the london bombings * So did I
I felt for the pope * So did I
I felt for Proof [Huh?]
I felt for many others who have done somthing and deserve what they earned. Not some for lack of better term gold digger who just got rich cause she found some old rich guy.

As you can see, all those marked with a * I concur, but I reiterate what I said in my last post.

Steff said:
Sad to die at her age :(

It's sad for anyone to die at that kind of age, but for her...I honestly have no sympathy for her whatsoever. I find it a rather humorous twist of fate.

OK, 39 posts, & we're going around in circles, & no, I'm not going to ask if it should be closed, but just to say, shall we let it die naturally, when the contributors have run out of opinions?

So I just heard that Anna Nicole Smith died... how did I hear about it? BECAUSE IT'S ON EVERY ****ING CHANNEL THAT'S WHY!! Seriously, I was watching Cnn and suddenly in great big bright letters flash "BREAKING NEWS!! with dramatic music. I about fell out of my chair thinking "holy ****!! It's them damn terrorists again!! They must've nuked New York! Or maybe we're invading Iran!! Whatever it is it must be horribly bad to garner this much attention!"

Well it was far from the case... instead of a national emergency, it just turns out that some dumb blonde texan, gold digging, druggy bimbo died.
I cannot believe how much coverage they are giving this ****ing junkie... you would think that a national hero had died.

They're showing "highlights" of her life and let me tell you, it's nothing to be proud of. When she's not as big as a house stuffing entire cows down in her mouth, she's babbling some strange drug induced jibba jabba and basically making an ass out of herself.

I have to admit, back in her day she was prime spanking material for me when I was a horny high school kid, but that's where her legacy ends as far as I'm concerned.

I don't think I've seen this much news coverage since 911, it's freaking ridiculous.

Wow I have just suddenly lost interest in this in mid rant... I have no desire continuing on with this. I'm done.

Hopefully the media will do the same soon.

Thats from a different forum, I agree with it 100% refering to our media. I'm thankful my decoder is broke and I don't got TV cause honsetly I don't want to hear about her a druggie died, so be it i'll live and if her faimly greives I still won't feel sorry for her or them for well if I did feel sorry for every single lost loved one i'd be one depressed motherfucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom