Animusic 2!

Kage

Golden Master
Hey, you might have saw my post on Animusic 1 a while back, and hopefully some of you took interest...and maybe even bought the DVD?! :p

Anyway, just thought i'd tell the people that are interested that Animusic 2 is on its way, and is coming to DVD October 29th this year!:

http://www.animusic.com/dvd-info-clips-2.html

Heres a clip directly from there site from the new animation Starship Grooves, taht I got in a newsletter today. I think only people with the newsletter can get to it, since its a hidden link, though it says you can send it out by e-mail anyway...so why not here? :p

It takes a few plays to get used to, but I like it now, and some of the animation is amazing. I especially like the drummers in the middle, and when the one playing part of the main beat puts its hands up in the air lol, rocking to the beat:

http://www.animusic.com/dvd-info-clips-2-sgvideo.html

hehe its just amazing! You might think I'm mad but I'm just into all this animation stuff, so bare with me :p I mean, I want to do stuff like this as a job when I'm older!! :D So watch out for me people! (Watching this type of thing makes me think I could do the same or at least try to)

Hope you enjoy :) and I hope people have gotten interested in it, and if you like animations and music, then I urge you to buy the first Animusic DVD from somewhere like Amazon.
The 5.1 surround sound is just amazing, and the animations are just spectacular! Especially Pipe Dream (people who had the 9700 Pro might have seen this on the demo which was done in real time by the card)

Isn't anyone interested in this? :eek: *shock horror* :( Sorry to bump it up by the way, but I'm sure people are missing this...or just don't want to see it...fine then :p

sorry kage! Just not into that sort of thing...now had it been doing an original sound trac of jimmy hendricks or jim morrison I might have listened a tad bit longer.

Oh well :(

Maybe when I start making my own kind of stuff, I can keep that little suggestion in mind :D

I actually want to at least finish one of the projects I start on my own. I tend to lose interest if something doesn't go well for a day or so or I lose my ideas...

Wow, that was awesome (see, someone likes it). Wow, now I can't wait to get at some of the advance college projects :D.

Kewl :) Glad you like it :D

Yeah, its amazing. Buy the Animusic Special Edition DVD if you can and you won't be dissapointed. It's cheaper on somewhere like Amazon.

Yeah,what course you do? Mines an E-media course in college (different that Uni where i live) though do 3d as well. Going to University (What you call College) for a 3D Animation course though :D Should be great!

What I find makes it better than just listening to music though is that it uses animations making the objects on screen seem like they are making the music (so many ideas can be thought of to make the sounds), and so much goes on inside the animation that you have to watch it many times to know whats making the sound, and I think thats just great.

Its clever how they animate it too.
Its all using midi data which they then use to program the animations into the instruments using a special plugin they made for 3D Studio Max, so most of the animation work is done for them once they program what each note does on an instrument. Clever stuff :D

They can then just record the song using real instruments and not midi, though still using the midi data for the rendering process, since midi is a very versatile format.
It holds loads of data in 1 little file to control the sound card to choose the right bank to play from, and the frequency of sound to play, so they just use this data, though not to produce sound.

I'm gonna be majoring in computer graphics technology, with a course focus on computer animation. I can't do anything like that yet, but in a few years I will.

Hey thats kewl :D

I might try and make something like that to a song in the next 2 weeks...well start it (after i finish col). Won't have any midi data sources though, so will have to make it harder for myself and animate every bit seperatley *ouch* :p...I don't see whats wrong with experimenting with something thats been thought of before hehe.

Back
Top Bottom