Analyst: Sony to Lose 1 Billion on the Playstation 3

Marketing is leaning towards XBox 360 and I don't think you have to be a genius to figure this one out. They're the only system that will have a hard drive and tons cheaper than its competitors. I'm predicting the new XBox will be a runaway success and Sony plummets a little. DOn't get me wrong, I love the PS3, but with their prices being so high and with limited add-ons compared to XBox, it's hard not to go with the XBox 360. But if Sony can convince me how superior they are as compared to their counterpart on graphics and gameplay enhancements, I'm willing to think twice.

The only problem that Microsoft faces is the people who just read specs off of the paper, instead of actually researching. Some people will buy the PS3 simply because it has more raw speed. The Xbox 360 will definately gain popularity whether Ken Kutaragi likes it or not.

hehe....uhh....do yall think the cell processor will be availible sometime in the future to put in computers?...or is it just a gaming processor...or is sony gonna keep it or what?

Back
Top Bottom