america's army (game)

alvino said:
Haha, that one was pretty tricky, None of the training levels beat the Special Forces one though. That one is SO hard. If anyone spots or hears you, the mission is a failure.

I know that's the one I'm on it's hard man seriously.

I'm in a clan though I meet cool people there once I met about 4 people that are really in the army they were damn good they played like the real army actually fights I stuck with them everyone else was running straight in to the opforr and getting shot.

I know that's the one I'm on it's hard man seriously.

I'm in a clan though I meet cool people there once I met about 4 people that are really in the army they were damn good they played like the real army actually fights I stuck with them everyone else was running straight in to the opforr and getting shot.

Ever play with a clan striclty made up of Air force and army soliders on CS. One my dads troops was in one. THEY ARE GOOD they use real live tactics and it works.

Nik00117 said:
Ever play with a clan striclty made up of Air force and army soliders on CS. One my dads troops was in one. THEY ARE GOOD they use real live tactics and it works.

I wish i was on one of those yea that's, what these guys did I asked if I could join them they said sure ,one guy gave the orders we listened he said throw the grenades through the windows we did it the opfor were cornered right after we through we ran in and started blasting. it was total annihilation they had no Idea what to do.

Back
Top Bottom