Americans!

I know it's 21 in france/spain.. just email a company over there..

Havent seen you here for a while, where you been at??

joxley1990 said:
I know it's 21 in france/spain.. just email a company over there, havent seen you here for a while, where you been at??
Please excuse me, but I think you said you had problems with servertalk, but I see it's in your sig, did it work out OK then?

wsigo said:
Being an 'adult' at 18 really doesn't mean anything i guess...
It most certainly does, you come of age, as they put it, your adult life takes off, it should be exciting, yes, there'll be pitfalls, many along the rocky road, but there'll also be the upside, good education, having several different jobs, dating loads of pretty girls & eventually settling down with one special one, I did all these things including settling down with a beautiful girl who I married, we were together for 40 years, sadly she died, but again that's fate, & you do get over it in time, so don't be dejected, I wish I was 18 again!, I'm over four times that now, *sigh*

99nasha said:
Im going to america to do my pilots license soon. And I want to travel a bit whilst doing it. I need to know what the legal age is to rent a car is in florida. Because in europe its 21.

Anyone know?
Hasn't been a while Nasha! How are you?

For US, all states should have 21 as the legal age to drive. In Canada, it's 18 for me and 19 for all others.

I could have sworn it was 25...cause I know I CAN NOT get a loaner car from the dealership when my car is in for service cause im only 20... and I wanted to rent a car for me and some friends to do a road trip but its 25 then too

who knows

if only I were 18 again...

I'd I'd do everything I did all again just like I did the first time round!!!

for the US...
https://www.hertz.com/rentacar/byr/index.jsp?targetPage=rentalQualificationsView.jsp?KEYWORD=AGE
''On most rentals the minimum age is 25 without an additional Age Differential Charge, and 21 with an additional Age Differential Charge.''

take the max insurance you can get. last time we hired to go skiing, we left it for a week covered in snow.jumped in to leave the resort and noticed someone had 'keyed' the passenger side. cost an absolute fortune as we only took the standard insurance.

you have to be 25 in florida they have some strict laws...but if ure 21 you can get away with it if you pay additional charges and get good insurience that covers the car...and i think you have to put a good deposit down...i just tried renting one to go to wi instead of using mine and putting miles and no go because im only 19!! they suck.

Back
Top Bottom