American Idol Winner

^Mike^

Fully Optimized
I don't know how many of you watch American Idol, but the winner was announced just now and it's ...

No spoilers, please.

Unbelievable. Sorry for the language, but WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH AMERICA! Who the he** would vote for the guy who dances more than he sings?! I have officially concluded that American Idol is retarded and isn't worthy of my attention anymore. Thanks to the one and only, Taylor Hicks. :mad:

lhuser>> I'll spare you too. BTW, the one who votes for that guy is Elvis Presley :p

alvino said:
Unbelievable. Sorry for the language, but WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH AMERICA! Who the hell would vote for the guy who dances more than he sings?! I have officially concluded that American Idol is retarded and isn't worthy of my attention anymore. Thanks to the one and only, Taylor Hicks. :mad:
oooo...now brookfield is gunna yell at you for swearing. ooooooo

lhuser> Saved the case

Umm, yeah. Well if he doesn't like it, I'll gladly edit it if he asks. Either way, for Taylor Hicks winning, America Idol sucks. It's ridiculous. I'd would rather have Katherine McPhee win, not only because she's kinda hot, but her singing owns his stage hoedown hands down.

Back
Top Bottom