America The Free, America The Proud, America The Terror

Stalker

In Runtime
First off: Sorry to all the people that dont live in america (lucky ***tards) But this is a discussion about what our government is hiding from us.

In another thread they were talking about how much the american government wastes our money. I want to ask a question, Why Is it that there are 7 recorded quote unquote "big nukes" scattered across the US armed and ready for launch? I know where 5 of them are, But the other 2 are unaccounted for to my knowledge.

Why do we have them? They have the power of the atomic bomb just with another method of attack. It doesnt split atoms, Theyre just really big nuclear weapons.. Sure, We have 3 pointed at russia, And They have some pointed at us.. Why is this?

Its almost as if they plan on starting a global war o_O Any insight into why we have these weapons? We know that China has similar weapons but Im not up to date on the count. It seems a bit scary to think that china has big nukes, wont sign a treaty with us, and wont tell us what theyre for..

I personnelly feel we should take all the nukes in this world take them into space and have a world wide fireworks show. Nuke weopons are too powerful for any country to control. I hear 7 of them can wipe out the entire world.

Ahahahahaha, 7!?! ahaahahahaha

We have enough nuclear power to blow up this planet 12 times.

We have wepons for protection, we build more and more because we're afraid that other countrys might catch up.

Think of it this way, imagine if you had all of the money in the world, wouldn't you keep on buying better computer parts than everyone else? And thus other people try to and keep on going and going. That's what it's all about.

And Stalker, I'm sorry but if you actually think that America is a crappy country, than you sir, are a moron.

While people in Combodia are whipped and work all day even if you're the age of 7, just to eat a bowl of rice a day, or where in Africa and Etheopia where food is so scarce atleast 40 people die daily in certain towns from starvation. And you say "America suck! All you other people have it better than us!" man... just wow.

cambodia is pretty cool, angelina jolie goes there. i was in USA this past week and i loved it, mainly NYC. it was great only fat people were torists. who cares if they have nukes as long as they dont use them

Just to add a comment stalker
China does in fact have nukes but i think that US is to blame ... i myself don't live in the US and are young but i know enough to say something
The US is extremely ignorant (as in the president), i mean, they won't sign a treaty forbidding space weapons, all they say is that space is another step that we 'need' to ensure the security of the planet *cough cough* please don't make me laugh !
They only want space because it is possible to stop nukes flying their way and to get themselves a secure launch pad for their own bombs of mass destruction
And why are they criticising China, when they need to fix their own issues first, this is just my opinion of how arrogent and sef-centered bush is, kerry would've done better, much better (i wish that john howard would also get out of the house as well)

Mental Liberator said:
Ahahahahaha, 7!?! ahaahahahaha

We have enough nuclear power to blow up this planet 12 times.

We have wepons for protection, we build more and more because we're afraid that other countrys might catch up.

Think of it this way, imagine if you had all of the money in the world, wouldn't you keep on buying better computer parts than everyone else? And thus other people try to and keep on going and going. That's what it's all about.

And Stalker, I'm sorry but if you actually think that America is a crappy country, than you sir, are a moron.

While people in Combodia are whipped and work all day even if you're the age of 7, just to eat a bowl of rice a day, or where in Africa and Etheopia where food is so scarce atleast 40 people die daily in certain towns from starvation. And you say "America suck! All you other people have it better than us!" man... just wow.

Are you retarded? Does the US have all the money in the world? No.

And why in the world would you compare nuclear missles to computer parts?

yellowsnowman said:

I won't comment on that but it still doesn't change what US is doing ... yes they are currently the strongest nation in the world and they want to keep it that way, they want to be the best, try to become the surpreme power
The presidents of US are all like this, they are power hungry and they know that this is the only way that they can win the battle ...

yellowsnowman said:

..........I am speechless.....

#1 I never said America has all the money in the world, where the hell did you get that from?
#2 I simply used a metaphor.

bwaahaha @ topic creator thinking america sucks, you just don't know how good you got it do you? If you hate this place so much, go somewhere else. Sure we have some weirdos in the government, but am I actually suffering? No. I have a roof over my head, I get food on the table, I have a tv in my room, my own computer, am I supposed to be mad at that? You're pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom