Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 12-09-2004, 04:07 AM   #111
BSOD
 
Giancarlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,788
Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo
Default Re: Am I crazy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
lol This is like listening to two Giancarlos as if one wasn't enough ! lol
Someone should kick you out too. You are just like Captain Nobody.
__________________

Giancarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 04:07 AM   #112
BSOD
 
Masahiro's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 1,896
Default Re: Am I crazy?

youll be banned soon

u said it


thank god
__________________

Masahiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 04:08 AM   #113
In Runtime
 
Captain Andy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 208
Default Re: Am I crazy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo
Well then, Captain Kirk, you are not following the facts and by not following the facts, you will be banned.

My name is Captain Andy.
__________________
Revolution begins at learning. If you are not angry, then you are not paying attention.
Captain Andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 04:09 AM   #114
Daemon Poster
 
Morpheus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,073
Default Re: Am I crazy?

Excuse me you don't have the right to say that because I'm not flaming anyone I'm just commenting unlike you and before you say your not look at your recent posts conserning Captain Andy
__________________
Athlon 64 3.500 90nm Winchester Core (overclocked to 3.800)
Asus A8V Rev.2 Deluxe Corsair 2x512MB DDR XMS3200XL Platinum TwinX
HIS ATI Radeon 9800 Pro 128MB DDR IceQ TV-Out/DVI
Sound Blaster Live 2x SATA 200GB WD Hard Drives SX1040BII Black Performance Series II SOHO File Server 430W PSU
Creative Inspire 5.1 P580 Speakers Sharp LL-172G 17" LCD Monitor - Black
Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 04:10 AM   #115
BSOD
 
Giancarlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,788
Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo
Default Re: Am I crazy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Andy
My name is Captain Andy.
I'm no longer calling "Captain". That's insulting real captains. You will now be called "Pip squeak Mandy".

You are flaming me, morpheus. It is very rude and very insulting. You are just a pest like Mandy.
Giancarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 04:12 AM   #116
In Runtime
 
Captain Andy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 208
Default Re: Am I crazy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo
I'm no longer calling "Captain". That's insulting real captains. You will now be called "Pip squeak Mandy".

You are flaming me, morpheus. It is very rude and very insulting. You are just a pest like Mandy.

Shutup.
__________________
Revolution begins at learning. If you are not angry, then you are not paying attention.
Captain Andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 04:12 AM   #117
BSOD
 
Giancarlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,788
Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo
Default Re: Am I crazy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Andy
Shutup.
Shutup isn't one word. It is "shut up".
Giancarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 04:14 AM   #118
Daemon Poster
 
Morpheus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,073
Talking Re: Am I crazy?

No I'm not I'm just commenting on the situation futhermore I'm going to ignore your posts about me and laugh at you because you the master of debates are letting a 15 year old girl wind you up lololololololololo
Your a funny guy
__________________
Athlon 64 3.500 90nm Winchester Core (overclocked to 3.800)
Asus A8V Rev.2 Deluxe Corsair 2x512MB DDR XMS3200XL Platinum TwinX
HIS ATI Radeon 9800 Pro 128MB DDR IceQ TV-Out/DVI
Sound Blaster Live 2x SATA 200GB WD Hard Drives SX1040BII Black Performance Series II SOHO File Server 430W PSU
Creative Inspire 5.1 P580 Speakers Sharp LL-172G 17" LCD Monitor - Black
Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 04:15 AM   #119
BSOD
 
Giancarlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,788
Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo
Default Re: Am I crazy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
No I'm not I'm just commenting on the situation futhermore I'm going to ignore your posts about me and laugh at you because you the master of debates are letting a 15 year old girl wind you up lololololololololo
Your a funny guy
No. I think it is fun engaging a wimp. It provides me with my daily entertainment. I think I am going to watch George Carlin right now. And you know what a period is? Use it.
Giancarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 04:17 AM   #120
In Runtime
 
Captain Andy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 208
Default Re: Am I crazy?

Thank Morpheus...of all the people here, you are the only one that I can call my equal.
__________________

__________________
Revolution begins at learning. If you are not angry, then you are not paying attention.
Captain Andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0