Am going to leave this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... let's take a little look see here, shall we? OK, first off... I agree and disagree with what's been said so far. I agree with alvino on how you, review, shouldn't have made such a big fisaco on you leaving CF. If you want to, go ahead. Just do it quietly. But you we right about respect. We have respect on CF. And you, my friend, have none. You are an immature person who has no life outside of this virtual world. How do I know? Because of the way you act. You have no manners. You have nothing in your mind that says, "oops, better not say that." You just want to say something because you feel you are above others. Congrats on being a mod for some other forum with 21,000+ members. Good luck keeping those people in line. Anyways, you think we need respect here? Start with yourself. Respect others first. The word "noob" is used very inappropriately. When you refer to noobs, you have actually no idea what you're saying. Either that or you know what the actual term means. Grow up, kid. You have the i.q. of a pissant, as setis would say. You will grow to be nothing. You will have no respect because you cannot show respect here. If you want to change, the world would be a better place. And yes, thank you for leaving. Your respect is not felt here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom