One car is my friends moms car where we think she should get an new car, and the other 2 car my parents, and they dont want me to mess with anything since they care about resale value.
I was thinking of returning it, and just buy an new one elsewhere, but I think it might be a bit too late to return in. I had this for over 2 weeks, and I think Walmarts policy for this type of thing is 15 days.
* Computer hardware: Must be returned with any included software within 15 days of receipt.
* Computer components and computer accessories: Must be returned within 45 days of receipt.
* Computer software: Must be returned unopened.
* Camcorders and digital cameras: Must be returned within 30 days of receipt.
* GPS units, digital music players and portable video players: Must be returned within 15 days of receipt.
Pretty much this was the cheapest I found, and I dont really know how to research on these type of things.
- I think I have found an temporarily fix for it, as I stated (I think), the antenna cable is with the Aux cable, so I took my skullcandy headphone extender, and connected it. It somehow seemed to increase the range, but I only tried it at home, where there isnt much frequency going on. I'm going to try this on the car tomorrow, and see how it works.