Alright, who's pulling this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lhuser

Golden Master
http://computerforums.org/member.php?u=1703

Someone explain? I was messaged by mixx telling me that he was banned from here. Ok, what the hell is this? WHo decided to ban him...just like that?

Right now, I'm not too very happy, and I want to hear who banned him.

No, don't tell me he spammed, because I know it's not true. I've known him for years, and I know he's not the typical guy to do that.

Alright, seems like my reply wasn't sent in time...Looks like I didn't hit reply before leaving.

Well, I have no clue why the much complicated reason, nor temporary...it's just weird.

from my understanding and i may be wrong here,

but it looks like mr_mixx deciding it was gonna be fun to PM other mods pretending his account was hacked and im not sure of the PM but it was obviously convincing enough for david to think he was a threat to the forum,

david simply decided if a mods priveledges are in the wrong hands it can be dangerous so he temp banned him, he is no longer banned and i belive david is trying to contact mixx to discuss and confirm his account was not hacked.

Drop the subject with a solution at the end, yes...let it die down, no...but I advise you guys to post in Seti's thread...his was done first, so this one I'm considering obsolete.

http://computerforums.org/member.php?u=1703

Someone explain? I was messaged by mixx telling me that he was banned from here. Ok, what the hell is this? WHo decided to ban him...just like that?

Right now, I'm not too very happy, and I want to hear who banned him.

No, don't tell me he spammed, because I know it's not true. I've known him for years, and I know he's not the typical guy to do that.

Their was already a thread on this.

David banned Mixx temporarily due to a potential security breach. David is the ONLY person with the power to ban mods.

Their's already a thread on this, so thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom