Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2008, 09:55 PM   #41
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to alvino
Default Re: alot seem to diss me and have a problem with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01001010 View Post

Courtesy JogaBonito1502.
Hahaha, I just love the ownage in this thread.

Old 07-27-2008, 10:53 PM   #42
Fully Optimized

Send a message via Yahoo to bullzi Send a message via Skype™ to bullzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antdemo View Post
if any of you was infront of me you'd not say anything from what you posted, you would'nt even dream of it.

mind you, your all internet people.

I just thought of that. You like to stair at the pc all day

hmm.. you're the one with 4315 posts there numbnuts, nice try though. immature posts like that is why you get dissed. if you cant handle it then leave. in fact, im sure a few others will be along with me to invite you to leave.

Old 07-27-2008, 10:58 PM   #43
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Rubber314Chicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by JogaBonito1502 View Post
Maybe it's disabled. Do you have FF3? If not upgrade it. Or you can try reinstalling.
its working perfectly fine. its just when he types he is too lazy to use it or he doesn't know which one is the right word.
Old 07-27-2008, 11:09 PM   #44
Golden Master

Cobra, you really disappoint me. It seems every new day froward in life, you're getting dumber. I mean, come on! Can't you see that you get criticized due of your actions you've done lately?

Ok, if you don't agree, neg rep me. I don't give a sh!t. Actually, I'll laugh.
Old 07-28-2008, 05:15 AM   #45
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Rooster View Post
Here ya go:

Firefox Add-ons - United States English Dictionary 3.0.3
United States English dictionnary?? Noo! It's be all wrong
AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE @ 4.0GHz + TU120E lapped - MSI 770-CD45 AM3 - 2x2GB OCZ DDR3 1333MHz - Sapphire HD 4870 - Samsung Spinpoint 500GB 7200RPM 16MB cache HDD - Tagan TG600-BZ Piperock - (Currently open test bed) - Windows Vista Home Premium 64bit.
Old 07-28-2008, 07:55 AM   #46
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to ߧ∩H♠H䎀

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antdemo View Post
Ok, alot of you seem to diss me and keep doing it.

Im not being funny but alot of you say I can't spell, well so what? don't read my posts then...

Alot of you diss me on my spelling and tell me they can't belive I got this job, well Im sick to death of you all, your so unfair.

I did'nt go school much, I had a bad time back then and I aint even shariing any of my past life.

Ok so I did'nt go school don't mean I'm thick, but yer I aint the best speller, just STOP DOING IT!!!

Im annoyed, It feels as if I'm so low I can't achive anything here, i come here to help, right, I help alot and have been doing for ages, now if you got a problem, speak with david, don't diss me, i am totally annoyed.
Okay let me point some things out to you. You see all the little red lines in the picture?

Those are a indication that the word isn't spelled correctly. In this picture right clicking on a red underlined word will bring up this screen which generally has the correct spelling of the word you want.

Problem solved even for the illiterate.

I personally don't care if your annoyed quit crying about it. There is no excuse for posting like you do. Its just you being lazy. The tools are right in front of you so start using them.

This is a forum after all. Reading is generally what one does on a forum. Its nice to read posts without the constant need to decipher them.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:25 AM   #47
Fully Optimized

1. Install the spell checker, and learn how to use it
  2. Stop saying "Yer"; it's not even a misspelling, it's just plain wrong
  3. Please, pretty please stop opening ten million new threads every day
  4. If your job's so awesome and difficult, why are 99.9% of your new threads created during 9-5 working hours? Somebody's either skiving or procrastinating
  5. Stop smoking and get off the drugs; there's visible signs of your IQ dropping with every new post you put on here along with your mental state also, I've been there with alcohol and believe me the damage is both difficult to deal with and permanent
  6. Stop neg-repping every time somebody disagrees with you or publicly disagrees with you; it's immature and petty and I'm not kidding when I say my nine year old cousin is more mature than you
  7. Be smarter with your money. I currently have ~7k to my name through nothing more than careful management and monitoring and I'm a student with no full-time salary... you call yourself an accountant and you're practically bankrupt
  8. Generally grow up and stop making a tit of yourself on the Internet; believe me when I say it comes back and kicks you square in the balls at a later time

Go through the list, and tick off each one once you've successfully and permanently done it. Once the whole list is ticked off, I might start taking you seriously.

Dear Jesus. By the way, I'm sure you're now about to give me a nice red square in my user CP.
Old 07-28-2008, 10:33 AM   #48
xxcobraxx

lmfao, seems like you all need to reread, my internet spell checker does not WORK! Why? I don't know, I have reinstall firefox, maybe its because I have programs running and they don't all get along with each other.

I know for a fact i'm right about the spell checker, it don't work so end off.

And I had a proper shit day yesterday , I can't be arsed explaining, and so what if I can't spell we aint all fuckin perfect are we? we aint all got the gcse's, i only have 2, I ain't good in spelling , like I say stop dissing me.

None of you understand what I'm like, Im completely diffrent to alot, my brain don't fuckin function to well, i aint perfect.

Maybe I do snap out, I can't help it, its just me, thats all, I am who I am, I can't change shit! I hate it when i'm pissed of, i piss others off.

O btw because I have internet in my office UK31337, is that ok? I do do my work.
Old 07-28-2008, 10:43 AM   #49
Golden Master

Don't bother anymore guys.

We've given him the advice he needs, it's his decision to take it or leave it...
AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE @ 4.0GHz + TU120E lapped - MSI 770-CD45 AM3 - 2x2GB OCZ DDR3 1333MHz - Sapphire HD 4870 - Samsung Spinpoint 500GB 7200RPM 16MB cache HDD - Tagan TG600-BZ Piperock - (Currently open test bed) - Windows Vista Home Premium 64bit.
Old 07-28-2008, 10:44 AM   #50
Daemon Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK31337 View Post
  1. Install the spell checker, and learn how to use it
  2. Stop saying "Yer"; it's not even a misspelling, it's just plain wrong
  3. Please, pretty please stop opening ten million new threads every day
  4. If your job's so awesome and difficult, why are 99.9% of your new threads created during 9-5 working hours? Somebody's either skiving or procrastinating
  5. Stop smoking and get off the drugs; there's visible signs of your IQ dropping with every new post you put on here along with your mental state also, I've been there with alcohol and believe me the damage is both difficult to deal with and permanent
  6. Stop neg-repping every time somebody disagrees with you or publicly disagrees with you; it's immature and petty and I'm not kidding when I say my nine year old cousin is more mature than you
  7. Be smarter with your money. I currently have ~7k to my name through nothing more than careful management and monitoring and I'm a student with no full-time salary... you call yourself an accountant and you're practically bankrupt
  8. Generally grow up and stop making a tit of yourself on the Internet; believe me when I say it comes back and kicks you square in the balls at a later time
That list pretty much sums everything up right there UK. Honestly couldn't have said it better myself.

Anyway, Antdemo, as I said in quite a few threads when you've had you little outbursts. Grow up. You let people get to you way to easily. I've always tried to be respectful of you even when you are completely wrong about something and are to proud to admit it. I'm done with that, this thread is an absolute waste of everyones time. They are trying to give you constructive criticism and you are whining about them "dissing" you. You can neg rep me to your hearts content, I really don't care (most others don't either, they just think your childish). I'm done, try to take some of this to heart and be a valuable member instead of the childish person we've all come to know.

Closed Thread