Alot more active

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Will be active alot now, starting a level 2 AAT course as an apprentice with my step dad and going college once a week at night, (adults) 6-8pm for a whole year, and then I'll start level 3 which is currently £1,990 and level 4 diploma which again is another £1,990, I have to pay AAT membership which is £120, I think, and exams and papers £80, so looks like I have alot of work to do and learning, so what makes me more active here is I am working in an office so I can spend some lunch and break times on here to help those in need.

Hope those people who know me well are happy for me as I've done it all by myself, maybe I left it abit late but I guess the worlds your oyster...and it's better starting now then never, but am happy anyway I've been put onto this course.

I will be getting paid to.. and student loans are easy to get for level 3 and 4 and they have also said about paying it back when you earn over £15,000 pound a year, which sounds great, I really can't wait for this 4 year adventure to start, college starts 27th november this month :)

that great, sounds like things are awesome and interesting for you. hope to see you around more and good luck!

Ye thanks pal, Yes well, I had been doing a assistant accountant, just basic helping with book-keeping for 3years, making just a basic little bit of money, I wanted more money so I thought I'd ask a friend to get me a job at BMW doing full car valets, which I enjoyed, made alot of money, it was around £10 an hour sometimes, anyway, our boss lost the contract at BMW and so we all got laid off, I thought, crap what shall I do... thought about repairing computers but for me that's not a career, I wanted a career and a good one, so basically sat back, looked online for some courses, went to the college open day, asked lots of questions and such, got enrolled and everything has worked out spot on... glad we got laid off because I'd of missed the en-roll day, which was last wednesday, next would be march, then I'd still have to wait till next nov to start the course, so ye, worked out well, thanks for posting and reading.

I hope I can inspire people to do the same, I hope people may rethink now of their path, instead of a dead-end job, try apply at a college, you don't need to do full time, just part time and night class once a week.

Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom