Almost Passed Out

ssc456

Fully Optimized
hi,

jus finished ripping my dvd's from my dvd camcorder into avi and went to burn them to a normal DVD put the DVD in opened nero start smart opened make your own DVD.

it didnt open, nero start smart dissapeared though, tried opening nero start smart again nothing .....

open task manager and under processes i had 2 X nero start smart 1 X nero vision so i tried ending process .... nothing.

so i figured id shut it down and reboot ..... wont shut down ????

so i hit the reset switch and the bios screen flashes..... so i reset again and again it freezes on the bios screen ???? :(

so i search for my motherboard manual and look where to reset the bios so i find it flick the jumper over turn it on it turns itself off flick the jumper over back the original way and turn it on .......

freezes at the bios screen.

now at this point im thinking i could probably check the RAM and everything and find out what it was but computer is quiet crap i could do with a new 1 lol i wonder how much i could get for my parts ........

what would you guys think was wrong at this point ?
but then i think ok lets get my blank DVD disk out so i turn it on it freezes at the bios screen i eject the DVD drive it comes out i take the blank DVD and what do i see underneath it ???

1 of my mini DVD's for my camcorder lol.

so i think surely that cant have caused it ? well it did i took it out turned on my computer and it works :)

so jus a word of warniing never put a mini DVD and a full size DVD in together lol

woah, good to see that you figured that one out before doing something rash like slamming your computer to the ground or something...

ok over reaction lol but u get the point you computer breaks and you just feel like hitting something especially when you think its something hardware.

i mean software is easy coz there is always reformat

If ever the cd drive won't eject, just take and straighten out a paperclip and push it into the little hole beneath where the tray pops out and push and the tray will slide out far enough so you can grab it and pull it out.

Back
Top Bottom