AllthingsSacred

Status
Not open for further replies.
come oooooooooooon tell us how your gunna find out :) or at least pm me :)

but i do believe him about how old he is. always tells us stories about his past, and is sooo precise about everything, and i think david knows him

come oooooooooooon tell us how your gunna find out :) or at least pm me :)

but i do believe him about how old he is. always tells us stories about his past, and is sooo precise about everything, and i think david knows him

you can make up stories that are really detailed. if you ever picked up a good book you would know this ;).

not until i get a mod or david's go sign can i go though with it though;)

Ahh.... I often wonder though, a forum mod that repeadidly disobeys commands, a forum administrators recessive repeaditiveness about caring about the problem then allowing it to go on for so long. But then again I am not one for forum conspiracies I am more into believing everything I read. :)

If you guys are looking for an interesting read though, head over to the body buildingfoums, there is a thread in the lounge over 100 pages sticked about a member who claimed to be 80+ and posted up pictures of him in his underwear and claimed to workout.

The moderators went along with it and banned anyone who disagreed or made rude remarks to this member, who knows if he was real or not but one thing that can be said was all of his pictures were photoshopped.

On another note, its time for dinner, at home alone, talking to people on the internet has worked up quite the hunger , luckily I have a fridge full of lean cuisine meals so lets home I don't turn into that stereotypical fat computer teen geek.

I am 76, [76 & a half actually] born May 30th, 1931, age never bothers me, you're as old you feel, & I feel about 40!!
dance.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom