AllthingsSacred

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATS's and a few other members email information had been stolen through the report post thing, brookfield had been using the information there to gain peoples personal email addresses and email them himself (in ATS's case, these were offensive emails), so im not suprised that he got annoyed with it..

does david know about this? if he is sending people emails through a non public email than he should definitely have some type of consequence.

yeah, it was low.. but i do think that he was justified to be pissed with brook, even if his delivery wasnt all that good.. i can see why he was frustrated though

edit.. mattiedashark.. sig limit 5 lines please :)
ATS has to step and be the bigger man. its as simple as ignoring it, let david deal with it

matties sig is fine at a higher res, higher than most people run anyways. we need to set a res that sigs should viewed at (for how long they are)

Yeah, cause at my res, its only 4 lines.

Anyway, I am glad he has got a temp ban for it, he is always ripping on brookfield. Brook is older, and from a different era, just abit diffrent, lol.

Anyway, I am glad he has got a temp ban for it, he is always ripping on brookfield. Brook is older, and from a different era, just abit diffrent, lol.

so true about that era thing. anytime my dad tries to play video games, he always has to look down when he presses a button. although, he doesnt look down when he types, because he said he used type writers until he was in college!

also just an interesting fact, my grandma use to work as some type of secretary, and use to work with the really old computers that used those punch cards. she use to bring them home so my dad could play with them. no idea how, and i always make fun of him when i think of it. still can hardly think about it without laughing.

kind of off topic:p

i agree maybe he went a bit over the top but i can see why and tbh if it had been me i would have been equaly as annoyed ,

and just cos brook is older dosent give him an excuse for sending eople abusive emails does it ?

so true about that era thing. anytime my dad tries to play video games, he always has to look down when he presses a button. although, he doesnt look down when he types, because he said he used type writers until he was in college!

also just an interesting fact, my grandma use to work as some type of secretary, and use to work with the really old computers that used those punch cards. she use to bring them home so my dad could play with them. no idea how, and i always make fun of him when i think of it. still can hardly think about it without laughing.

kind of off topic:p

Haha, yea, y mom tells me the story how she got a D on her typing test witht the typewriter, or whatever they used in that age and century, because she erased a hole in her paper, lol.

I agree muz, it doesnt give him a reason to email them personnaly, idk why the hell he did that, but, I just mean that he talks a bit different and all on here than ATS, and ATS always rips on him for every little stupid thing he says.

ATS has to step and be the bigger man. its as simple as ignoring it, let david deal with it

It's not that simple when nothing ever seems to be done about it. I have no idea what ATS said but i can understand his frustration. The fact is that when it comes to brookfield in the past David has seemingly done nothing more than punish him with a smack on the bum...and lets face it he is the only one who can punish him. I am sure that had Brookfield said what ATS said he would not have been banned. It is simply not right.

I could show you guys the post ATS made, but I am not sure that would be OK with the other mods. I'll check it out.

Brookfield did the same thing to me, I reported a post and then he e-mailed me from his own personal e-mail address abou the post! And in the e-mail even told me not to consider it an invasion of privacy that he was e-mailing me. Even though I have it so that I don't want anyone e-mailing me and my e-mail address isn't displayed.

yep it is not right and shouldn't be allowed but sadly it is. Might be time to start searching for alternative forums where this rubbish is not tolerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom