AllthingsSacred

Status
Not open for further replies.
comments about brookers.. he got pissed off with brook being allowed to get away with stealing his info, and made a few comments.. one of the mods banned him for 7 days (not me..).

Usually, when someone gets banned and It catches my attention, and it's usually a regular, I ask.

meh, if i was in his shoes and i had my info stolen like that i would be pissed too.. so i can understand why he said it

huh? who's stuff was stolen?

ATS's and a few other members email information had been stolen through the report post thing, brookfield had been using the information there to gain peoples personal email addresses and email them himself (in ATS's case, these were offensive emails), so im not suprised that he got annoyed with it..

Ya his comment was pretty low regardless of who it was directed to. I'm glad to see he got banned for it. Sometimes reporting a post works out.

yeah, it was low.. but i do think that he was justified to be pissed with brook, even if his delivery wasnt all that good.. i can see why he was frustrated though

edit.. mattiedashark.. sig limit 5 lines please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom